A favour for Mc

After telling everyone about my narcolepsy I feel awkward logging onto the messaenger I try to avoid as much as I can, its not even like they'd judge me but I couldn't face anything. After the 100th message on my phone, I ended up reading what Zen said about the dream a chatroom opens, it contains jaehee and Jumin, I stare at my phone until I decide to open the messenger

[Mc enters the chat]

Jumin: Hello, Mc.

Jaehee: Hello.

Mc: Jumin, did you read what Zen said about his dream?

I quickly changed the subject so that they wouldn't get a word in edgeways to me about my narcolepsy. Watching Jumin trying to hide his feelings, I almost forget yesterday's conversation, and start to feel bad as he ignores Zen's dream. "You truly are a cat dad" I mutter at him as he protects his queen.

Jumin: Now I'm worried Mc might appear in Zens dreams too.

Jumin: Is this jealousy as well?

Throwing myself up from my bed, I fly off the edge and roll into my wall. Smacking my head on the wall, I look towards the phone as I run my head in pain. My thoughts are a whirl while I quickly reply.

Mc: Oh... Well, you're making me blush... but I hope you are jealous

Jumin: Why are you blushing?

Jumin: I would rather prefer you to be in my dreams than in his.

I bite my lip as my thoughts are filled with Jumin lying in bed asleep, I shook my thoughts off. Jaehee nicely stands up for Zen causing me to smile at her kindness, I take my meds after my alarm tells me too, I return to the messenger. Inviting another group to answer there ridiculous emails. Jumin disapears from the messages and I start to miss his blue messages pop up on the screen, then he re-appears.

Jumin: Mc, I have to leave

Mc: Jumin, what's going on? Are you okay?

Jumin: Something came up

"Something?" I mumble watching him leave making Jaehee worry "But you didn't even care about the dream?" I was lost in thoughts as I tried to think about what Jumin was doing right now. I quickly get up and make breakfast to clear my mind.

---Time skip---

After ignoring many chat's theorizing on why Jumin left so suddenly and what was going on with him. A group chat with just Jaehee popped up "Jaehee is your assisstant" I mumble like he was sat in the room with me. I quickly click on the chat hoping she'd have news.

Jaehee: I just came back from Mr. Han's home. Thankfully he was there.

I smile uncontrolably and let out a sigh of relief, at least he's safe, Jaehee explains what she thinks he is feeling and why he's reacting this way.

Jaehee: Perhaps... you might understand him better.

Jaehee: You always seem to get him

Mc: Thanks for thinking that way. I'd like to talk to him myself.. would that be possible?

I feel the room become hot and catch a glimse of my red face as I await Jaehee's answer "Please, please Jaehee" I beg watching the chat carefully. I didn't know why but in times like these, I would only feel safe knowing what Jumin was doing.

Jaehee: Could you please come to the C&R building as soon as you can?

I quickly shoot up and clenching both fist holding them up by my chest, my dreams were answered "I will!" I shout soon remembering that I need to type it

Mc: I'll go see him, Jaehee. Thanks for worrying about him.

Jaehee: Thank you for being understanding.

I look at myself in the mirror "Shit!" My body was wearing large pyjamas and my hair a mess, I quickly run to the wardrobe and throw the doors open. "Cute outfit, cute outfit, cute outf- Ah!" I pull out a faintly striped shirt and black worn out jeans. I quickly get changed into them and crash onto my dressing table and look at all my makeup there, I only put on my mascara, tanned shiny eyeshadow and mocha lipstick. It couldn't tell if it was my heart leading me this fast, or if it was my need to see Jumin but I was fast. I stand up twirling in the mirror and grab my normal bag to leave with, I look towards the drawer with my pills in and take the whole box. I text Jaehee and head to the bus stop I had been before.

Once I arrive I look to my phone for details of where Jumin was, after making my way to his place I am faced with a scary looking bodybuard. "Sorry Jumin doesn't want any visitors" I feel hot and bothered and stutter "I-I was s-sent here" I let out a deep breath and quickly squeal "My-name-is-Mc-jaehee-sent-me" He looks at me , his eyes showing that he trying to stop from laughing at me. I cross my hands and pout he puts up his hand "One moment" He enters his place, I stare at the amount apartment I could see. Turning around and look around the floor, I try to gather myself, "So shiny" I mumble as the black floor shined in my eyes. I hear the door click and look over my shoulder, the scary looking bodyguard standing in the door smiling. Turning fully my eyes meet Jumin's standing behind him "I didn't know Assistant Kang would send you" He places his finger tips onto his forehead "God..." He looked up to me. We caught eye contact when he quickly looked away "Sorry. I just stared into your eyes." I gave him a shy smile

"Jumin... I'm so glad to finally meet you." I open my arms and hug him, how bad I wanted this hug, his hands gently stroke my hair "I never expected you to come to my house." Pulling out of the hug he looks towards the door, now closed "I feel a bit nervous... to actually see you like this." his face turns to the stern look I knew so well, I was feeling the same he loo. "Wasn't it dangerous on your way here?" He adds "We still haven't caught the hacker" I think about the bus and look back up to him. I smile up at him "Jaehee made sure that I traveled safe." He smiles at me.  My cheeks start to flush and I start to fiddle with my top looking away from him "Is that so? Then good." He stops talking and silence falls, I move my weight onto my other leg and rub my hand behind your neck "Oh, sorry. I cant help but keep staring at you. I still can't quite believe it." I look in his eyes they were filled with so much love. I nod my head slowly as he trails off the conversation. "What did you come here for? Tell me if you need anything." I shake my head quickly moving to be in his sight.

"Jaehee said you seemed to be having a hard time and I should visit you, I came because I got worried." I say holding his hand infront of me, with both hands. He looks nervous, at my touch, he questions "So... she asked that of you." I let go of his hand when he instinctively grabs my hand again, linking our fingers "I'm quite happy that you were worried for me." I move my attention off of him and look around the room we're in. My gaze wonders around the room "Welcome to my home, Mc."

"Your house... is quite amazing." I hear rustling behind me. Moving to look over my shoulder and see a cage, Elizabeth was sat at the door almost smiling at me "This is Elizabeth the 3rd I put her in a cage for now." She lets out a large meow and I turn to face her. "Why did you put her in a cage...?" I say staring into her blue eyes, they filled with sadness as we catched eye contact, and I found myself drawn to her, I kneaded down and stuck my fingers through the cage "I'll explain later" I turn back to face him as I was stroking her head with one finger. He starts to ask me a bunch of questions about food and if I I would stay there.

My phone start buzzing I quickly turn it off and look around his room awkwardly "Um... C-could I have a drink of water?" He looks at me confused before going towards the kitchen and pour's me a glass, I was scared to take my medicine in front of him that I hid my gaze. Following him over I place the glass down and go through my bag and pull out my pills, there was only one left, I popped it out and in my mouth. "Is that for your narcolepsy?" I look towards him and nod and quietly put the box in my bag. I forgot about the one pill left as I knew I'd get some on my way home tonight