The party

I wake up in bed and pushing all the covers off in surprise of my phone ringtone. I look over at my phone and smile when the words 'Jumin' fit across the screen. Answering the call after I realize how lonely it was without him. We both greet each other then he gently says "I can't handle your emptiness. I feel like there's a giant hole in the middle of the house" His voice turns husky causing chills run down my spine "I want you to come back... But next time" I smile at his kind words and finally speak up "I miss you too" he starts talking, as the normal Jumin I missed, and I smile to myself. "There's been something I wanted to tell you" I smile at his words

"What's that?"

"I love you" I feel flutter inside me at his words "I love you so much." He wishes me a good night and I soon fall asleep clutching the phone close to my heart.

---Time Skip---

I wake up again and quickly sitting up I grab my phone, the time read 9:00 am and I sighed at the time "It's not time yet." I flopped back onto my bed and rolled to the edge, then standing up, I open the wardrobe infront of me and pulled out the dress Jumin had bought for me. I lay it out on a bed smiling as thoughts of Jumin flash in my head, I look around the room, somehow missing it. I sit by my desk and look into the mirror, it's never to early. I change my makeup many times, before I put my dress on, I give the mirror a twirl and then sit on my bed. Replying to a couple messages before I head off.

I get to the entrance of the party and notice a familiar short haired woman standing at the door, she looked almost tired, her posture was upright as she clutched a board. "What is your name?" I couldn't quite hold my excitement in as I introduce myself "Mc~" Her face lights up, tiredness disappearing, as she gives me a cute smile "You're here! We were waiting for you" After a little chat a smiliar young boy runs over to Jaehee.

"Gahh~! Jaehee..." He complains a bit untill his indigoo eye's move to me looking at him in detail. "Huh? This is... no way!" He had the same energy as he was in the chat, and dare I say looked older in person, smiled at his response. Jaehee's responsibilities kicks in and then sternly orders "It's Mc. Say hi." He grabs my hand and shakes it playfully a smile dances on my lips at his childishness "I'm so glad to meet you! I wanted to see you!" Our hands pull away, and we fall into another chat about the reporters and Jumin's plan, soon after Yoosung leaves.

I stand by Jaehee's side as order by Yoosung when Zen comes from behind crying slightly, I flinch grabbing Jaehee's arm for comfort. "I almost died" He whines as Jaehee looks towards my hands, which I slowly remove, them his gaze moves to me. "Hmm... Who is that lady beside you?" Zen had all right to love his looks, he was like a statue, Zen pulls me in for a small hug as Jaehee introduces me, "I hope Jumin hasn't given you too much trouble." Shaking my head, I give him a bright smile, and Jaehee speaks "Mc seems happy in my eyes" I let them talk, knowing how much Zen and Jaehee get along. With the fear of reporters coming his way, Zen runs away leaving me and Jaehee to have a girl chat.

"Oh!! Mc!! You're here" I turn to see the almighty God 707, he grabs my hand twirling me causing me to laugh loudly, Jaehee and Seven fall into conversation. "Jumin told me to bring Mc... Can I take her?" Seven had grabbed my hand during his words, and Jaehee nodded, I was pulled into the party room. "Uhm... So how you feeling?" I tilt my head at his question, we were still walking through the grand hall "With you narcolepsy?" I nod my head and open my mouth to speak when I was cut off by a voice from afar. "Luciel! Here" I look towards the voice to a blue haired man in sunglasses, I skip towards him with Seven following slowly behind. They both talk and I look around to find Jumin, I notice the Sarah standing next to a very pretty woman.

She walks up on stage and starts to talk into the mic "Mic testing, one two. Hello, everyone~" I scowl at her relising that that pretty woman was glam choi, she starts to talk like she runs the buisness and I feel the anger run through my body. "There he is" I stand on my tiptoes to see over the crowd of people, although I was wearing heels, Seven notices it and giggles alittle. Jumin finally walks on stage and m kicks glam off the stage, I smile happy to see him fine, when he speaks his eyes search the crowd. His eye's finally meet mine and he gives me a warm smile which I quickly reflect. He starts to talk about a woman that he loves, I watch closely as a wide smile appears on Sarah's lips I dip my head down to hide it and carry on listerning. "The woman who took my heart... is called Mc" I quickly shoot my head up and give him a warm smile. "Mc, you have to smile right now." I look around at a bunch of reporters staring at me, I give a awkward smile and then step back slowly away from them all, falling onto Sevens body, when he held me upright. Jumin then starts stating out fact's about glam and Sarah which causes all attention to be drawn off of me.

After a while a reporter taps my shoulder "It's Mc. Right?! Do you have anytihng to say" I shake my head and try to make words when seven steps infront of me, his laughs at the reporter as he shielded me. Jaehee stomps gracefully over and asks "What's going on?" Seven turns to Jaehee and quickly orders

"Protect Mc!" Jaehee grabs my arm in confusion and I smile at her "Security!" She shouts as her arm unwinds from mine, she quickly runs over to secruity and I'm quickly the center of attention "Stand right behind me" Seven explains, his hand pulling me back behind him. Everyone had become so chaotic as Jumin leave the stage. I grab Seven's arm and he turns back to look at me worryingly, Yoosung runs over and starts ordering everyone about. The reporters soon make a circle around me and Jumin appears from the crowd "You wore the dress I gave you." Jumin grabs my hands and looks into my eyes. He ignore's all the commotion happening around him focusing on me only "I missed you" He whispers in my ears with his lips brushing my ear I feel my face flush at his warm breath on my ear "You waited long, right?" He looks back into my eyes. A reporter shouts my name and I look over "I'm sorry about all the fuss" I give him a little smile he grabs my hand and goes on one knee. That's it, he had me completely in love with him, he kissed my hand and spoke "Mc, you've opened a new chapter in my life" The flashing lights caused my body to react badly "Will you let me be your life companion?" I lean down to whisper in his ear

"Catch me please" He quickly stands up and I move into his chest, his hands held me tightly against him, when I black out. My eyes slowly flutter open and look up at him his face lighting up from my tired eyes and I quickly reply "I will gladly have you as my love companion for the rest of my life" his hand finds my cheek before tilting my head up, the promise sealed with a kiss.