Date?

With the coffee machine solution fixed, I felt much better as I waited for Jumin to get back so I could go home. The door had clicked and I leaned back so that Jumin could see me. "I'm so sorry I had to come back so late." I crawl off the sofa and make my way towards him, observing the floor around him, to see the loveable white fluff of ball "I'm sad you didn't find elizabeth yet..." I look into Jumins eyes after I couldn't find her. They were filled with sorrow and he had furrowed his eyebrows "It hurts to see you be sad" his gaze landing on my clothes I'd been wearing for two days "I hung a new dress in your closet" I smile at his kindness and open my mouth to speak, when I'm interrupted by my alarm. Turning it off I ask "Shouldn't I be going home now?" Remembering that my medicine packet was empty, "Go home...?" I hear small huff behind me. "I hope you stop thinking about going back home." he grabs my hand causing me to turn around, persuading me into staying "I have to go to the apartment to prepare for the party and..." I stop myself before I tell Jumin about not having any medicine, he'd stress more and keep me here longer. "Then just stay here for a day or two" He takes a step towards me, causing me to begin to tremble at the sudden closeness "What is our relationship...?" I huff confused by the situation unfolding in front of me.

"If there's a need to define relationship," He starts to explain what it means and I lean back on the door the door handle poking into my spine "Jumin... You'll take good care of me, right?" Placing both hands behind my back holding onto the door handle. "I want to be the best man for you" He takes another step closer, which causes me to shake the door handle in slight fear, "I'm not... a replacement for Elizabeth, am I?"

"Of course I know that you are a human, not a cat" I sigh lightly composing myself as my hands clutch the door handle, my gaze landing over my shoulder. "Thank you for being so considerate," I open the door slowly covering the click with my voice "but I can protect my own body" Jumin notices his eyes emotionless as his arm out stretches, the door slams tightly shut. Flinching at the noise I place one hand on his chest to keep him away in fear "Where are you going?" I look up at his face, searching for the caring Jumin I knew. "Why would you want to escape me" I watch as hair slides down to the middle of his face, fear stricken my eye brows were tended as I stared at him, "Jumin... I wasn't going to run off." I clear my throat "Let's calm down and take some time to think about it." I look into his eyes begging for him to return to normal, he lets out a sigh to which I feel his hot breath tickle my nose, "Fine... alright" He stays in the same position, as if still weary of me, my hand sliding down his chest. He begs me once again, I agree knowing that he is not stable to be alone, and speak quietly "I won't go anywhere so please move away" his eyes widen at my words

"I've blocked a ladys way..." He moves his hands from above my head "My mistake" He stands away from me turning his body away alittle "We were both suprised... I think it'll be best for me to stay here until you feel more calm" I explain, my hand carefully reaching his cheeks. I need my medicine but he'll crumble without me there, his hand grabs mine as I hold back tears.

---Time skip---

After giving into Jumin's pleads, we agree for a candle lit dinner with his ordered wine, hoping it would be enough to chill him out. After getting ready, in the dress he bought for me, I notice a series of messages relating to my safety, Zen's worry warms my heart. I skim read the messages, knowing that I'm doing this so they can have there normal Jumin, and move to leave for our date. It was a beautiful date, one I've dreamed of since meeting him, but there were more important issues. The conversation onto getting me out occurred, when Jumin's bodyguard makes his way over "Mr han, sir..." Jumin's face turn cold as they start a conversation. Jaehee's name is brought up reminding me of the messages, I place my hand on Jumin's as I explain "Jaehee said in the messenger that she's coming here... Can't we see her?" I smile at Jumin in hopes to win him over "Dont worry. She'll email me about things she really needs." Removing my hand from his in annoyance, I continue eating my meal.

---Another Time Skip---

Laying in bed, my thoughts on how to get Jumin better, I found myself reaching to my phone and joining a messenger, Yoosung was describing his car drive with Seven. Jaehee suddenly joined

Jaehee: Are you safe?

Mc: Jaehee, I'm sorry you had to go back.

It felt nice being in the chat, treating it as if I was back at the apartment, however I wasn't in the apartment and I could hear Jumin moving. I turned my phone brightness down and hid it under the covers as I read the messages.

Yoosung: Mc

Yoosung: I didn't even ask you how you are..

Yoosung: You're still at Jumin's place then?

I let out a small smile, nodding my head, it's for the best that I stay here I convinced myself.

Mc: Yes...

Yoosung: Did you get to see Jaehee?

Jaehee explains what happens and I start to tear up, I felt useless, like me being at Jumin made his emotions worse. Holding a hand over my mouth I tried to silence the pain I was feeling.

Yoosung: Mc... You're really really okay right?

Mc: Yes, Jumin is very nice to me... as always.

Yoosung: I can't help but get nervous since Jaehee couldn't see you; 0﹏o

Jaehee starts to explain how his work might be in jeopardy I scrunch my fists feeling useless once again, that was the main reason I was sent here, I'm causing him to neglect his work.

Mc: I'll talk to him so that nothing like that will happen.

I had let out so many empty promises, I sighed and apologizes to what ever God there was in the sky. I wanted to leave for my medicine, for the party planning, for everything to be normal, but after today's incident I don't recon he'd let me go. My gaze is on his ceiling as I pull a pillow close to me for comfort.