Chapter 1

"k..th. Ke...h. KEITH! It's time to get up." Abegalye screamed. Keith's eyes shot open as his hands went to his ears. "Abbie! What did Dad tell you?! Don't scream in my ear when I'm sleeping." Keith says annoyed. Abbie smiles mischievously. "You wanna know something?" Keith asked Abbie. She nodded. Keith beckoned her closer. He leaned close to her ear to whisper. "You remind me of Katie. She was always known to be an annyoing little gremlin. " He whispers, borderline giggling. Abbie backs away looking shocked. Keith starts to laugh. Her face has turned sour at his comment. "Well you know what? That's fine 'cause everybody loves Katie! Even you!" Abbie states. Keith chuckles as he gets out of his bed.

Keith picks Abbie up and twirls around with her in her arms. She starts to giggle. "That is true! Now can you go, so I can get dressed?" He asks kindly. He sets her down as she runs out the door. He smiles warmly. He grabs any clothes he can find and goes to the connecting bathroom. As he walks into the bathroom, and starts to strip, he can see all the cuts and bruises that marks his body. He sighs. The cuts grace his thighs and fingers, while the bruises are covered all over his ribs and stomach. 'So imperfect.' He thought. After he has finished stripping, he steps into the shower and washes his body. It takes a few minutes for him to wash his hair and body, but by the time he finishes, he can smell and hear food being cooked. 

He puts on his clothes and walks out the door and down the stairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning Keith. How'd you sleep?" Keith's father asks. Keith looks over to his father, and forces a smile. "I slept great, but not when a little gremlin is yelling in your ear." He snickers. Keith's dad laughs and Abbie laughs as well. While Keith's stepmother doesn't look to pleased. "Keith, apologize. You do not call your little sister a gremlin. " She says firmly. Keith looks over and curses her in Korean mumbles. Since he was blessed with the talent of being bilingual. He turns to Abbie and apologizes. "It's fine Keef! I know you were just joking." She says gleefully.

He smiled and hugged her tightly. Than he finishes eating his breakfast and gets his stuff for school. He walks over to Abbie and hugs her. "Bye Abbie,  love you."He says. He then walks over to the door as his father stops him. "Keith, get to know some people and don't start a fight ten minutes into school, please. Love you!" Keith's father states. Keith smiles, turning around and walking out the door. Keith stand there for a minute, taking in the view. All he can see is the busy road, a sidewalk, and just tiny bits of grass. "Micheal, do you honestly think that Keith wont get into another fight, you know he will. We might as well start packing again." Keith's stepmom, Francine, said with anger and annoyance. When Keith heard this, he clenched his fists. "You don't know that, maybe this time it might be different." Kieth's dad suggested. Keith smiled weakly and unfurled his fists and walked away. Hoping to prove his stepmom wrong, he went to school without stirring up any fights on the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

566 words.

Okay, to back you guys up, I wrote this story because one of my friends had a dream of a klance scenario that you will find later on in the book. Hope you guys enjoyed the story so far, now I have just a question, should I make more chapters consisting of about 500-600 words or less chapters but more words? I'd like to here your feedback!