Chapter 10

Knock Knock. Comes the sound of knuckles on a door, asking for entrance. The door to Lances house opens, revealing a woman who resembled Lance in many ways. She had his tan skin, his chocolate hair, even his signature grin. The woman smiled brightly and ran towards Lance. "Lance?! ¡Estás de vuelta!" The woman yelled happily into Lance's chest. Lance smiled and hugged the woman. " Sí, mamá. Estoy de veulta. Oh sí, este es Keith." Lance introduced. "Y mamá, él habla inglés." Lance whispered to his mother. At least that's what Keith thought, Keith thought that the woman resembling Lance was his mother, only for two reasons. One, they looked very similar to each other. And two, Lance kept saying mama, which he assumed was mother in Spanish.

Lance's mother smiled and nodded at Lance's last comment. "Hi, Keith. My name is Emilia, it is very nice to meet you. Especially after what I've heard about you." Emilia introduced. Emilia winked her eyes near Lance at her last sentence. Lance blushed. "It's not meet you as well." Keith agrees, putting his hand forward to shake. Emilia took his hand and shook. 'She has very soft hands, like Lance. Maybe that's where he gets it.' Keith thought. "Please come inside, I'll make some tea, what's your preference?" Emilia asked. Keith smiled. "Herbal or green tea would be nice." Keith answered whilst walking in the homey house. "Ooh, good choice." Emilia voiced. Keith smiled once again. Then Keith felt a body wrap around his legs.

Keith jumped, looking down at the mystery body. He saw a little girl with deep brown eyes, long flowing hair, and tan skin sprinkled with freckles. The little girl giggled. " Sofia! Get off Keith! be polite." Lance scolded his sister firmly. Sofia got off Keith's leg and pouted. "Lance. It was ok, I have a little sister for a reason." Keith assured Lance. Lance frowned. "I know, but-" Lance was saying before Keith interrupted him. Keith picked up Sofia and spun around with her. "Lance, stop worrying, it's fine. Besides, I like kids."Keith assured Lance again. Lance smiled. "Ok." He finally gave up.

Then a few more kids ran into the room, they looked about the age of 5-7. "Lance? How come these kids are still up? They seem pretty young." Keith asked concerned. "Well, frankly, I don't know why either. But I'm assuming that Mama only just got back from work so she didn't really have time to put the kids to bed because of me. Then again, she did put a kid to sleep." Lance answered. "I have an idea. Lets put the kids to sleep to help your mom. This is my only way of saying thank you for all you have done." Keith suggested. "Sure, besides, they'll be cranky in the morning if they don't go to sleep any time soon." Lance agreed. Lance and Keith looked at the kids, the kids started to run. Lance and Keith ran after the kids. After about half an hour, they tired out the kids and got them to one specific room.

They were in Sofia's room, all cuddled up on her bed, where she was tucked in. "Lance! Please tell us a story before we go to sleep. The one about Voltron." The kids mused. Lance smiled. "Ok. Let's begin, over thousands and thousands of years ago, there was a place, called Altea, which was home to over millions of alteans." Lance started. One of the other little girls who had black hair, blue eyes, and paler skin than Lance, had crawled up onto Keith's lap and cuddled Keith. Keith smiled and hugged her closer, rubbing her back. "When King Alfor had found a special mineral that allowed them to travel at speeds unimaginable. Which allowed them to make Voltron, 5 lions that unite together to make Voltron. Voltron had five paladins, the blue paladin, the red paladin, the green paladin, the yellow paladin, and the black paladin. They were all destined to save the universe. But little did they know, they were going to make loads of allies and enemies. They would also have loads of epic battles." Lance told. All the kids looked bedazzled by his story. 

"Who were the paladins?" Sofia asked. Lance paused for a minute. "Well, I don't know who were the paladins, but I know who would be the paladins. I would be the blue paladin, Keith would be the red paladin, Pidge would definitely be the green paladin, Hunk would be the yellow paladin, and... Mr. Shirogane would be the back paladin." Lance suggested. After about half an hour more of telling the kids stories, they were finally asleep. Lance took the his two brothers and Keith took Lance's two sisters. Keith tucked in Valeria just minutes after Camilla. Keith went to go check on Sofia.  "Keith? I have a question." Sofia asked. Keith stopped walking towards the door and turned around. "What is it?" Keith asked. "Are you and Lance gonna get married in the future?" Sofia asked happily. Keith blushed. "Well, I...Uh...Probably not, but I hope so." Keith admitted. Sofia smiled. "You two better get married!" She mused. Keith chuckled. "Ok. Now go to sleep." Keith said kindly. Sofia smiled and shut her eyes as sleep took her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

884 words

Sorry I didn't upload this chapter fora while, had archery camp for the week. 

Lance?! ¡Estás de vuelta!- Lance?! You're back!

Sí, mamá. Estoy de veulta. Oh sí, este es Keith.- Yes, mama. I am back. Oh yeah, this is Keith.

Y mamá, él habla inglés.- And mama, he speaks english.