Chapter 4

It was a long but enjoyful hour of dissecting frogs in the Mrs. Hefner class. Lance was more tend to gag since he was very squeamish, while Keith wasn't pleased about having to dissect a frog, he still did it, since Lance definitely wasn't going to. "Ewwww! I'm literally going to throw up!" Lance said gaging yet once again. "Ok class! You are dismissed. Don't forget about the test tomorrow, except for Lance and Keith. Have a good day." Mrs. Hefner dismissed dully. "Mrs. Hefner didn't seem to mean. Have you had bad experiences with her? Or were you just complaining for some silly reason?" Keith asked. Lance clutched his hand at his chest. "Did you just imply that I was lying? How dare you, you break my heart Keith." Lance said dramatically. "Ok, ok, just answer my question." Keith smiled.

"Well, to answer your questions. One, yes, I have had bad experiences with Mrs. Hefner. And two, I was not complaining for some silly reason, she just seemed to be in a good mood today, or maybe she was trying to act nice so that she didn't scare you away." Lance answered Keith. After a few more minutes of walking, they reached their next class, Calculus. "Mr. Shirogane is really nice actually, and he's hot too. But he's to old for me." Lance bragged. Keith then walked into class to reveal a familiarly tall man, with very broad shoulders, loads of muscles, a scar across his nose, and black and white hair. "Keith? Keith! Oh, buddy it's so good to see you! I heard I was getting a new student, but I didn't think I was getting my baby brother in my class." Mr. Shirogane smiled. He ran towards Keith and bear hugged him. "Wait a second. You two are brothers?!" Lance screamed confusedly. 

"Yep, he's my little brother all right." Mr. Shirogane said whilst tousling Keith's hair. "I guess being hot runs in the family, huh." Lance mumbled. "What?" Keith asked. "N-nothing!" Lance shot out. Lance's face turns to the color of Keith's jacket. "Are you okay? You look flushed, why don't you sit down, and I'll get you some water." Mr. Shirogane said. He walked out of the room to get the water, while Lance sat down next to Keith. "Hey, I have a question." Lance asked. "Yeah?" Keith answered. "I was wondering, maybe we could do something later today, so that we can get to know each other better." Lance suggested. "Sure, why not?" Keith smiled. "I know this sounds childish, but could we go to the zoo? They have a new aquatics exhibit which features sharks! That's my favorite animal in the whole entire world! Mentioning that, what's your favorite animal?" Lance asked. "Well, my favorite animal is a hippo. I had a hippo plushie my mom bought me when I was little, but when she... passed, we moved and I lost it. I just hope that some little kid has it now and loves it half to death, just like I did." Keith revealed. Lance frowned. "I...I'm so sorry... I... I really am." Lance apologized. "It's fine. I've gotten over it. She's in a better place now." Keith smiled weakly. Lance returned the smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

540 words

We getting closer to the Klance action,  in only 4 chapters, wow! Also we are gonna have some possible angst chapters soon.