Part 1:

THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR

Your Name- Y/N
First Name- F/N
Last Name- L/N
Favorite Color- F/C
Second Favorite Color- S/F/C
Eye Color- E/C
Hair Color- H/C

I will add more later if needed so, keep a look out!

Also, you are both 15

3rd Person POV
--------------------------------------
Y/N smiled at her reflection. She hasn't seen this much splendor since she looked in the window of the Tailor's shop a couple days ago. Now she was wearing that splendor, and she was in the palace, living with the king, queen, Raps (your nickname for Rapunzel), Cassandra, and sadly, her older brother Eugene.

Y/N'S POV
------------------------------------------
Even though the dress was really nice, it was WAY to fancy for me (the dress kinda looked like this, but you can change it to whatever color you want).

Y/N'S POV------------------------------------------Even though the dress was really nice, it was WAY to fancy for me (the dress kinda looked like this, but you can change it to whatever color you want)

And, because it was my first Lantern Festival, Raps made me a flower crown.

Suddenly, I heard someone slam my door open and I whirled around to see who it was

Suddenly, I heard someone slam my door open and I whirled around to see who it was. It was my older brother, Eugene. He looked me up and down, then into my E/C eyes. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE WEARING?!?!".
I laughed and spun in a circle. Then, I added in a mock offended tone,
"What, you don't think I look good in it?"
He looked at me annoyed and crossed his arms.
"You're my sister, so you look good in everything, I'm just worried you will look too good. I don't want guys thinking they can jus-"
I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug. He looked down, smiled and returned the gesture.
"I'll be fine, Eugene. Weren't you the one who taught me combat skills anyway?"
He gave me a worried look
"Well, yeah, bu-"
I put my heels back on and stood face to face with him now.
"I'll be fine, ok?"
I hugged him again and he looked at me with brotherly love.
Then he took the flower crown and ruffled my H/C hair.
"Hey!"
I tried to grab the flower crown, but he just lifted it above his head. Finally, I gave up, took my heels off (they were killing my feet!) and walked out the door to find Cassandra. Eugene had messed up my nice braid and Cass would kill me if she saw what had happened to it. I found her in Rapunzel's room, trying to contain her enormous amount of hair. Cassandra turned to look at me and shook her head.
"I can't fix it right now, and the festival is only in a couple hours. You're just going to have to wear it down then."
Rapunzel looked at me.
"I could do it for you if you want"
I nodded my head eagerly and sat in front of her. After about 20 minutes, she was done and let me look. It was more beautiful than before!

(If your hair isn't that long, it is now

(If your hair isn't that long, it is now. Also, you can change the hair color)

I turned around and gave Rapunzel a hug, thanked her, and ran to go find Eugene. I finally found him on the balcony, looking over the town. And there it was. I could see it in his hand. The flower crown. He seemed distracted, so I tiptoed behind him until it was right in my reach and lunged. I grabbed the crown and yanked it away, leaving him surprised. I threw my fist up in the air.
"Yes! I did it!"
I then turned around and showed him my braid. He smiled.
"Did Blondie do it?"
I nodded and then put the flower crown on my head and walked away. I was walking around, going into room after room to see if people needed help. After helping some cooks with the food, I looked at the clock and groaned. I still had 2 hours before it started.

~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Maximus~~~~

After two agonizing hours, it was time for the festival. I ran to every window, throwing them open and letting in the fresh air. Then I ran out out of the palace and started to walk around the town. I saw booths with anything you could imagine. Lanterns (obviously), candy, little flags, flowers, sweets, and much more. There was so much to look at, so much to do, that I didn't know where to start. First, I went and bought and flag with the sun emblem on it.

 First, I went and bought and flag with the sun emblem on it

Then I went to buy a caramel apple. When I walked over there, I saw a young girl and boy putting coin after coin onto the table. From what I saw, I knew they wouldn't have enough. So I walked up to them, handed them their coins back, and paid for all three. The lady took my money, looked up and gasped. She then immediately bowed her head. Confused, I bowed my head back and turned to the children to give them their apples. Their mother came up to me and was about to give me a hug until I looked at her. She then also bowed. Her children looked as confused as I was.
"Thank you, your highness, for paying for my children's sweets"

The young boy looked at his mother and laughed.

"Mommy, that isn't the princess, that's-"
The little boy's eyes widened and he too, bowed his head. He then forced his sister to bow as well. I rose my hands in front of me and shook my head, embarrassed.
"It's quite alright, and please, call me Y/N"
All four lifted their heads and smiled. The mother thanked me once again and I walked away, looking for something else to do. I then heard music. My eyes lit up, remembering how Eugene had told me about the many dances that happened during the festival. I then started running. Rapunzel was right. Running with no shoes on is way better than with them. I was almost there, but I was too distracted with everything else to see the boy in front of me......

A/N
Alright! First chapter is done! I'm really proud of myself. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and come back for more. Have a wonderful rest of your day! 💙

(1047 words by the way)