Part 2:

(Just saying, don't pay any attention to the beginning, just the dancing parts. Also, imagine that Eugene and Rapunzel are you and Varian)

THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR

Your Name- Y/N
First Name- F/N
Last Name- L/N
Favorite Color- F/C
Second Favorite Color- S/F/C
Eye Color- E/C
Hair Color- H/C

I will add more later if needed so, keep a look out!

Y/N'S POV
---------------------------------

Before I could stop myself, I ended up colliding with a boy running from the opposite direction. My crown and his goggles both fell off of our heads. I grabbed my head in pain as he quickly stood up, picking up his goggles and my crown. He stuck his hand out to help me up, all the while apologizing.
"I am so sorry miss, I should have been looking at where I was going. Here, let me help you put this back o- WOAH!"
He jumped back, giving me enough time to look at him. He had dark brown boots, brown pants that were a bit ripped, a teal shirt, a brown apron, black gloves and goggles. But that was just his attire. He had a very childish, yet serious face, with freckles dotting his face. He had raven black hair with a teal blue streak.

Honestly, he was pretty cute

"Um, hello? Princess?"
I shook my head, coming back to the real world.
"Yes?"
He then started walking in circles. Mumbling something about him bumping into a princess and making her fall and how he was stupid and such. I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He stopped and turned to me. I took his goggles out of his hands, and he flinched. I giggled.
"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you"
I then continued to put them on his head.
"It's fine. Also, please don't call me princess, just called me Y/N"
He blushed a little bit and smiled. I then stuck my hand out.
"Now that you know my name, what's yours?"
He shook my outstretched hand.
"The name's Varian. Varian the alchemist"
I looked at him with curiosity.
"What's that?"
His jaw dropped.
"You don't know what alchemy is?!"
I shook my head. He then went on to explain what it was. It was fascinating! We walked around the festival, talking and laughing. That's when I heard the music again. I grabbed Varian by the hand and brought him to watch Rapunzel and Eugene dance. Once it ended, we applauded them and waited for the next dance to begin.

VARIAN'S POV
--------------------------------------

I had been running towards the candy apple stand where my young friends were standing, waving me over, until I collided with a girl, my goggles and her little crown flying into the air. I quickly stood, picking up my goggles and her flower crown. I was trying to apologise as quickly as possible, so I could go say hi. I stuck out my hand to help her up.
"I am so sorry miss, I should have been looking at where I was going. Here, let me help you put this back o- WOAH!"
I jumped back to see the one and only, sister of Eugene. She had long H/C hair in a fancy looking braid, E/C eyes, wearing a F/C colored dress. She looked beautiful. It cant be her, can it? Finally, I came out of my trance. She was staring at me. I gave a meek wave of my hand.
"Um, hello? Princess?"
She blinked a couple of times.
"Yes?"
Then, to hide my blush, I started walking around in circles.
"Ugh! I'm so stupid, not looking where I was going, then ended up ramming into a princess! Smooth, Varian, real smooth!"
Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see the princess looking at me. She took my goggles out my hands. I don't know if she knows, but her hand brushed mine, which made me flinch. She giggled.
"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you"
She put them on my head (not the right way, I might add, but at least she tried). She looked at me, her E/C eyes hypnotizing.
"It's fine. Also, don't call me princess, call me Y/N"
I blushed a bit and smiled as she stuck her hand out.
"Now that you know my name, what's yours?"
I shook her hand.
"The name's Varian. Varian the alchemist"

~~~~~~Time skip because I feel like I'm just retelling this part but through someone else's eyes~~~~

After looking around at the booths and talking for a while, we went to watch princess Rapunzel and Eugene dance. Afterwards, we waited for the next dance to start. I looked down, just realizing that I was still holding the princ- I mean, Y/N's flower crown. I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to me.
"Do you wa- I mean, of course you want it back, b-but"
I kept stuttering while turning the crown 'round and around in my hands. She smiled at me and nodded.
"Yes, it would be a great help if you put it back on for me"
I nodded and tried to put it on her head when I felt it taken out of my hands. I looked up to see Prince (technically) Eugene giving me a death glare. I made a sorry excuse of a chuckle and gave a weak wave. I looked over at Y/N and she rolled her eyes. She tried to snatch the crown,but missed. Eugene put the crown on her head and gave her a smile. Y/N smiled back at him and gestured towards me.
"Eugene,this is my new friend,Varian. Varian,this is my older brother Eugene"
He walked up to me and grabbed onto my hand tightly. He gave a small nod of his head while he shook my hand. I smiled at him.
"Pleased to meet you"
His grip got tighter.
"The pleasure is all mine"
I think princess Rapunzel noticed the tension, because she looped her arm through Eugene's and pulled him away, saying something about wanting to join in on a painting contest. He let go of my hand and started to walk away until Rapunzel turned her head. Then, he pointed at his eyes, then at mine several times before turning his head. I sighed with relief and turned to look at Y/N. Her eyes were shining with excitement as the music began to play. She looked around, but no one was moving to the center.

Y/N'S POV
-------------------------------------

Why wasn't anyone moving? The music was playing, but it seemed like the people were waiting for someone else to start. I looked around, hoping someone else would start it. I sighed, too a deep breath, and ran to the center, letting the music overtake me. I looked over to see a little girl tapping her foot to the music. I ran up to her, grabbed her arm, and started to dance with her. Then she went to grab someone, and that person went to grab someone else, until everyone was out there dancing. Except for one person. Varian. I waved to him. He shook his head. I pretend to be upset and stuck my lower lip out. He shook his head and laughed at this, put our things down, and joined in. The dance seemed to last forever, until I was the person in the center, twirling around in circles. I'm feeling a little dizzy. Before I could stop, I lost my balance and would have landed on my back. I braced for impact, but felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see Varian holding me. We stared at each other for a while, his sky blue eyes so captivating.
"TO THE BOATS!!"
I blinked, blushing at what just happened and dusted my dress off.
"Hey, Y/N?"
I turned to see Varian with his hand on the back of his neck.
"Yeah?"
He looked up at me, his cheeks tinted pink.
"Would you want to do the lanterns together?"
I blinked in surprise, then smiled and nodded.
"Sure, why not?"

A/N
Hey y'all! I know this was a long chapter, but I was bored out of my mind and I thought this was cute. Anyways, thank you guys so much for supporting this (even though I just started), it means a lot.

Have a great rest of your day! 💙

(1419 words this time!)