Part 7:

3rd Person POV
---------------------------------
While on the way back to the palace, Y/N had heard a soft but very noticeable whine. She followed the noise until she found herself in an alley. She looked to see many boxes. She looked around until she found the one that held the little noisemaker.

Y/N's POV
-------------------------
I looked into the box to see a little raccoon. I tried to contain my squeal when it looked up at me and squeaked a hello. I picked it up and petted it's head. It curled deeper into me, savoring my warmth.
"Awwwwwww!"
I looked around to see if his family was here.
"Where is your family little guy?"
He squeaked a response.
I don't have a family
I nodded my head, understanding what he said. That was one of my powers. I can talk to animals. I know, 'doesn't every princess know how to do that?' As a matter of fact, no. Not every princess can talk to animals (stop steroetyping). I gave the little raccoon a tight hug and squeaked back.
You can come home with me
His little eyes widened.
Really?!
I nodded and smiled. Then I walked back to the palace with a new little friend.

Rapunzel's POV
------------------------------
We were walking into all of the rooms, picking up laundry. The entire time, Varian was humming. He had this look in his eye that I couldn't quite pinpoint, but I could definitely see happiness. I looked over to Cass and she smiled at me. We both know one thing for sure, he likes Y/N. While we were walking to the laundry room, he seemed to be hurrying. Me and Cass chorused.
"OOOOOOO"
He looked at us weird.
"What?"
I shrugged.
"Nothing"
He looked at us with a puzzled look, then turned back to his work. We stayed in silence for way too long when we heard the door open. We looked to see Y/N running in like a little kid.
"Guys! Eugene said he was gonna-"
She turned to me and went silent. I tilted my head.
"He was gonna what?"
Suddenly, a little ball of fur jumped out of her hands and hid behind her.

A\N

hey guys. sorry, I know I said I would end this soon, but I am having writers block. that being said, if any of you guys have any ideas, please put them in the comments because I cant write for my life. have a wonderful rest of your day!

(also my typing is really bad right now because its like 12:30 in the morning)