part 2

Sad-puppy-itis:
Noun.

A disease made up by Mia where you get the sad emotions of seeing your dog die but in a different situation.

"H-hey Namjoon." I say, realizing there's no hope. Mia gives me an apologetic glance before stabbing her lettuce with her fork.
"Hey cutie." He replies, and I look down at my food, knowing my face is a bright red.
"What's up?" I asked without looking up, I stick my tongue out at Mia, who is currently writing a fan fiction using the exact scene going on right now.
"Oh nothing. I just wanted to say hi." Namjoon says, and I look up.
"O-ok. Tell the boys I said hey."
"I will." Namjoon winks and smiles, his very adorable dimples showing and making my small fangirl heart almost explode.
He walks away and Mia nudges me with an elbow.
"OoOoOoOOOooohh!!" She says, wiggling her eyebrows. I squealed and buried my face in my arms.
"Why does he have to be so hot?!" I mumbled, and Mia laughed.
"He so likes you." She said, and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.
"You sure? I mean, look at me. I'm ugly." I said quietly, and instantly Mia brings up her defensive.
"Oh stop that. You're beautiful. And couldn't you tell? He was soooo flirting with you."
"If you say so."I replied, still not completely sold on the idea.
Then, guess who came waltzing back like Justin Bieber in a strip club?
Him.
Dimple man.
The Dance God.
Kim.
Namjoon.
"Hey, uh.." Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck with a hand, and I almost died of fangirlism right there.
"I was wondering if maybe Noi- both of you wanted to go see a movie later tonight. " His cheeks are pink with blush, and I get lost for a moment before my trusty best friend pulls me along.
"Sure. That works for me. You in? Noir? Noir!"
"What? Oh, yeah. Sure. Definitely. " I answer, feeling my face heat from my poor recovery.
"Great. I'll pick you guys up at 8. " he smiled and I played with the tips of my hair.
"Okie dokie. Bye now." Mia said, and Namjoon nodded before walking away. I stared after him, Watching his back muscles through his tight tee.
Damn.
Those back muscles.
"Noir, are you even listening to me?"
I nodded, distracted, still fangirling internally. Mia raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.
"Then what was I talking about?"
"Something about how having a pegasus would be better then having a unicorn because why have a horse with a horn when you can have a horse that flies?" I replied. She rolled her eyes and went back to her food.
I heard her whisper.
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing~" she sang, and I narrowed my eyes at her.
"It better not be- "
"I SHIP ITTTTTTT!!" she squealed, and I groaned.

~ about 7:30, Noir's house~

"I don't know about this..." I said hesitantly, but Mia waved me off.
"Why did you bail on me?!" I asked, and she shushed me as she stuck that last hairpin in my hair.
"Dude, I'm not a good third wheeler. " she replied, and left it at that.
"Too bad this school is too small for anyone for me." She mumbled. I turned around in m spinning chair so that I was facing away from the mirror and towards her.
"Bish have you seen the way Kookie looks at you?"
Mia just sighed and spun me back around, adding final touches.
"He's got Jenny."
"Jenny's a hoe."
"Oh?"
"She cheated on Jin with some Youngsoo guy."
(Screenshots, by StarlightNArmy)
Mia looked at me with wide eyes.
"Nooooo!"
"Yeah, and I wouldn't be surprised if she did it to Jungkook right now. "
"They probably are doing it right now." She grumbled and I laughed.
"You think my misery is funny?!" She said, being dramatic. I laughed again.
"Extremely."
--------------------------------
Hi. So uh... I'm almost out of Screenshots from our rp, so if you guys have any plot ideas, that would be helpful. Also, let me know if I should finish this one. I've been kinda busy lately, but if you want me to I will finish it.
Your once more annoying author,
ArtsyGrace