part 18

I stood there in stunned silence, my whole body wanting to collapse into a pile in exasperation.
She wouldn't hurt them...would she?
I didn't want to believe that she would do anything crazy, but with recent events, it was hard to tell. This wasn't the Annalise I knew.
"Tick tock, Noir." Annalise hissed.
I mean, I could make this a stereotypical story. I could sacrifice myself.... nah, I'm far more valuable.
"Sisters before misters! Best friends before boyfriends!" Mia shouted, I could hear the desperation in her voice, her eyes shone with fear.
While Mia was having a mental breakdown, Namjoon was calm, his eyes closed. He let out small composed breaths.
"DAMMIT! Just choose one or I'll kill them both and you!" Annalise yelled.
I let out a small breath and stepped forward. Annalise raised an eyebrow and pointed the knife at me.
She's closer to Namjoon. That will give me some time to think of something while she goes to...
"Namjoon. I choose Namjoon." I said, and I saw Namjoon's eyes flutter open and his throat bob as Mia's eyes widened, and she started crying.
"Noir.."
Annalise smirked and leaned over on the bed, slowly grazing the blade's edge across Namjoon's body, and I held my breath as she reached his hands, roughly slicing the ropes in half. He rubbed his wrists and quickly got off the bed, walking to me with his back to me, careful not to turn his gaze from Annalise.
Smart.
He snaked his arm around my waist and held me firm to his side.
Annalise took slow steps towards Mia, a vicious smile spread across her lips. She whispered something to Mia that caused her to start sobbing uncontrollably.
"Wait!" I shouted, Annalise turned her body towards me. She looked at me expectantly but I couldn't think of anything to say. Not that Namjoon was being very helpful either. I yelled out, in tears as she turned back around and raised the knife in the air over her head.
"Hehe, Jungkook!" We all paused as Jenny and Jungkook stumbled in. Tangled in each other, they didn't even notice us until their lips parted as they took a breath. They looked over at all of us, their smiles slowly leaving their faces. Before anyone could act, a blood curdling scream pierced the air.
"MIA!" Both Jungkook and I screamed, running forward as we saw Mia slump to the floor.
"STAY BACK!" Annalise screamed, pointing the bloody knife at us, and we stopped in our tracks. We watched in horror as she thrust the knife back into Mia's body, repeatedly stabbing her. I screamed and broke down, falling to my knees.
"MIA!" I screamed again, tears raining down my face in full rivers. "NO!"

---------------------------------------------------------
Written in part by @imevissen