part 3

Littlicious
Adjective.
A word to describe something so small and kawaii and cute it's hard for your heart to handle.
(A word frequently used by fangirls)

"There. Done. Now let me see." Mia said, tucking on last hair pin in my hair before spinning me in my chair. She stepped back and examined me, a finger on her chin. I blushed and looked down, hiding behind my hair. She laughed just as the doorbell ring. She jumped and I fell out of my chair and landed with a thump on the floor.
"Ouch..." I said and Mia helped me up hurriedly before running downstairs.
"HE'S HERE" she screamed and I laughed. I followed after her as she rushed down the stairs, and gasped when she tripped over her own foot and tumbled head over heels down the stairs. I felt my eyes widen as I stared at her, where she was sprawled on the ground at the bottom of the stairs.
"Mia! Are you ok?!" I asked, helping her to her feet. She took a breath and steadied herself, smoothing down her hair and shirt.
"Fine." She answered before walking to the door in a very zig zagged line. She opened the door and I walked up behind her to see Namjoon standing there.
He smiled at me and I looked down to hide my blush. To busy myself I went to put my shoes on. I watched and laughed to myself as Namjoon tilted his head and motioned towards Mia's hair.
"Um...what happened?" I laughed to myself again as she grunted and crossed her arms in answer. I walked back over and grabbed my jacket by the door. He smiled at me and waved goodbye to Mia.
"Ready to go?" He asked, and I screamed in my head when his adorable dimples showed. I nodded wordlessly and he waved to Mia as I stepped out onto the porch. I waved goodbye too and took a step towards his car. I felt his hand brush my lower back and cursed myself as I tensed and he moved his hand. I took a second to take a breath and calm myself down before continuing on. He held the door open for me and closed it behind me. I looked to the living room window, just in time to see Mia throw herself onto the couch and look over the back of it watching us. I laughed softly and he started the car.
"So uh...I have no idea which movie to see..." he started and I just laughed, and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, blushing.
"What are they showing?"
"Uh...Black Panther, Deadpool-"
"WAKANDA FOREVER!" I yelled suddenly, then covered my mouth and blushed. Namjoon laughed.
"Deadpool it is." He said, and I turned on him, smiling and pointing in accusation.
"Ha! So you've already seen Black Panther too!!"
He laughed and put his hands up in surrender, causing the car to swerve. I squealed and grabbed his hand putting it back on the wheel. I got distracted by something on the windshield and ended up leaving my hand on his for a second too long.
But just before I took it off his, his thumb wrapped around my finger, and he set both our hands down on the console next to us, intertwining our fingers. 
Don't freak out...
My heart raced about as fast as the engine in the hood of the car I was in.
Oh my gosh this is going to be an interesting night.
--------------------------------
Hello so uhh
Don't get your hopes up
But
I might be writing
More
*whispers*
Sssssssmuuuuttttt

*fangirls then gets a hold of self* ok ok like I said, it might not happen, but there is a 56% chance it will.
Hehe
Your annoying author,
ArtsyGrace