part 12

"You WHAT?!" I winced as Mia's voice over the phone exploded in my ear. I was currently sitting in Namjoon's living room as he cooked breakfast in the kitchen.
  Namjoon's house was like something out of a magazine. The white couch and darker themed furniture went well together, while an electric fireplace crackled in the corner. I had chosen to sit on the love seat, as I was scared to so much as touch that white couch.
"Mia, could you try not to yell.." I said quietly, hoping Namjoon's couldn't hear me.
"'Try not to yell'? NOIR. YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY." She said stately, and I blinked.
Turns out I hadn't really given that time to sink in.
I'm no longer a holy child...

      ~ Sunday morning - Church ~

As I held the twins' hands as we walked into the church, I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter. A small piece of my hair flew in front of my eyes, where I had it in a bun. My parents walked behind us as I tugged the twins in several directions to keep them from jumping in puddles and ruining their khakis and plaid shirts.
  Walking into the church, I felt the intense stare of the crucified Lord's Son, his eyes bearing into my soul. We sat down for the sermon, filling up half a pew. I fidgeted with my purity ring on my finger, then paused as I realized what it meant.
Did keeping it on count as a sin?
I tucked it away just in case.
As the hymns were sung and the preacher preached, I felt the different holy crosses boring a hole through me.
He knew.
I did a silent prayer.
If losing my virginity before marriage means I'm cursed, at least try to get me a nice room in one of Hell's hotels.

_______________________________________ Ayyyyyye wazzup

I know it's been a while (a very, very long while), but I figured, if I'm gonna do it might as well now.
Apologies for the short length of the chapter, but I have no motivation at this moment so...this is whatchya get.
Your annoying author,
ArtsyGrace