Chapter 1

I get myself prepared for class, when my teacher comes in with a red haired girl wearing a white t- shirt a pink cardigan and ripped jeans.

"Class this is out new student, Adara Jones , please make her feel welcomed."

She looked very nice, I quickly dissmiss my thoughts as Mrs.Kelly tells Adara Jones to sit in the empty desk next to me.
"Why don't you sit next to Mira Ocean."
"Mira raise your hand."
I  slightly bring up my hand; I give her a friendly smile.

"Hey adara since your new and all why don't you hang out with my friends and I during lunch?"

"Sure I'd love to!"
"Cool just meet me by locker 305."
"Kay."

Lunch finally comes and I race to my locker. I throw everything in my locker, when Madi comes by."Hurry, I hungry and I need food!" I exclaim, holding my right hand to my forehead pretending to faint.

I hear a soft giggle behind me, I turn my back around.
Adara stands there with a smile. "I've never seen someone so excited for school food."

"That's because you've never had our school food! Oh! Before I forget adara meet Madi my fraternal twin."
I turn back to Madi, "yo hurreeee!! I'm dyyyyiing without food!!"

"Okay! Okay! No need to be soooo dramtic!" Madi says putting her biology textbook in her locker.

Once she's done, all three of us quickly enter the cafeteria.We grab our trey's and find a spot to sit, when our other friends come.

I introduced them to adara and they all got along. The rest of the day was calm, surprisingly for a Monday.