Chapter 2

Swimming, its always been a part of my life. When I was five, dad took us to the city pool for the first time; he taught my sister and I how to swim. It was then and there I realized I loved the water, and when cash was low I'd find little ways to earn money to keep my pool membership. Once I turned 15 I got myself a steady job at our local diner.

Macy my boss, was short on staff today meaning I had to take the double shift. How exiting! Note my sarcasm; On the bright side though I'd have extra cash for in case of emergencies.

Tables came in after another; the place was packed!

"Do you have anything with low carb, and low sugar?"
"Water?"
The lady gave me a face,
"I'll take it with a slice of lemon."
"Okay, I've got two waters, one pepsi and one sprite." They all nodded their head.
Thank God! This is my last table before closing.

.....
"Have a nice night!" I exclaimed with a big smile; it's so big I'm surprised my mouth doesn't hurt from it.

Now I just need to clean my table and lock up. Fortunately for me I finished everything else needed for closing.

I grab my stuff and lock the doors. I regret leaving my car home. I feel so stupid; all I want to do is go home. Oh well, hopefully nothing gets me.Suddenly I get pushed to the ground.

"HEY! Watch where your going!"
Watch where I'm going?
"Excuse me!! I was the one being pushed on the ground not you!" I angrily spoke.

He snorts, "riiiiight!" He shakes his head and gets up from the floor. He walks away and doesn't even help me up.

Butthead. A complete jerk face is what he is!
I shake my head in anger and pick myself off the sidewalk.

When I reached home, I took a quick shower and jumped straight to bed. What glorious day today was!