Chapter 3

I've had an odd feeling today, I wonder why? I should be enjoying my last day at the school
- I mean until the weekend is over. The birds are singing their songs and the sun is shinning.
Yet, somethings.... off.

Pushing that aside, I walk into my Spanish class. Spanish was super easy for me, my only problem is my teacher butchering the words. I don't know why but it bothers me that she doesn't roll her r's.

I sit down in my seat as the bell rings.

Knock
Knock
Knock

By the third knock the teacher opened the door and stuck her head out.

"Oh!"

She widened the door for a person. To my horror, it was the guy I bumped into last night.

"Class meet our new student
Evan Jones."

I made a gulp.
I saw other girls badly attempting to grab his attention.

Why?

Why him?

Why did he have to go to this school?

He probably won't recognize me, it was late at night anyway. Right?

"Evan sit behind Mira, Mira raise your hand please."
I raised my hand and his eyes met mine. He waltzed by with a look of pure pleasure on his face.

Well crap!

He defiantly remembers.
Whyyyyyy??

The teacher continues with the lesson when feel something on my back.

Poke...
Just ignore.
Poke...
I took a deep breath.
I.must.Ignore.
Poke..
Okay that's it! Everything in my very being snapped. So I whipped my head and gave him my meanest glare.

He raised his hands in mock surrender. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the teacher.

Butthole!

I felt another poke and I whipped around.

"What!?" I said grinding my teeth.

"Got uh pencil?" He asked.

He did all this for a stupid pencil!?

I unzipped my bag and slammed the stupid pencil.

Stupid boy!

I glance at the clock, only a couple minutes left. I couldn't wait for the bell to ring. Im grateful this is my last hour, I want to go home.

When the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and bolted to my locker. I toss my textbook inside my locker.

"Hey I'm ready, can we go?" Asked Madi.

"Yeahh," I said slamming my locker closed.

Still really annoyed, we rode our way home in quite.