Chapter 16

"Mistress Jezebel." I was on the floor in my slave position as fast as I could. I heard her chuckle her evil chuckle as her heels tapped coldly against the white tile.
"Hello slave." She said patting my head harshly. "Why again did you leave me now slut?" She said grabbing ahold of my hair jerking it backwards to look me in the face. My eyes stayed locked downward.
"Master Trent took me ma'amHe said you were through with me mistress. I beg your forgiveness mistress." I sobbed. I was going to be beaten so hard when I returned to the slave house. She jerked my head back down.
"You are such a worthless slut. How would anyone want you?" She asked then spit on me.
"Who the hell are you! And why are you here?" I heard mistress Kelsey yell.
"I am head mistress of the slave house. Your husband mistakenly bought my personal slave, here I'll repay you for her. Here is 3 million dollars. It should cover a new slave as well. Thank you." Mistress Jezebel actually sounded kind then. "Come slave. You have things to clean, lick and suck." I crawled behind her.
"Where do you think you are going Scarlett. You belong to me. No one else." I heard master Alkwood say behind me.
"I apologize for the miscommunication mr. Alkwood but this slave is mine. She was mistakenly given to you by an idiot employee." She was going to continue but master Alkwood cut her off.
"I could give a rats ass about the miscommunication. She is mine, I spent good money on her. You can't waltz into my house and think you can take her from me. Scarlett. Come. Here." His voice was angry and rough. I began to crawl over to him.
"You go a step further and I will kill you slave." I froze feeling the cold medal against my back.
"Yes mistress." I said looking up to master Alkwood. His eyes were like pits of fire.
"Good slave. Now come on."I felt mistress snap a collar around my neck and tug. I followed.
Master William was no where to be seen, I guess we weren't mates after all. He told me he would protect me. If so, why wasn't he here to save me.
"Jezebel if you take another step I will go to the council." Master Alkwood was furious. He roared his threat to mistress Jezebel.
"Oh really?" she laughed evilly. She pulled the trigger.
I felt a pinch in my shoulder blade. I felt blood running down my shoulder and back. I heard mistress Kelsey scream and mistress Jezebel laugh. I heard the guards of the castle slap hand cuffs onto someone. I saw the ceiling. I saw the lights begin to fade. The face I wanted to see the most though wasn't there. But it doesn't matter what a slave wants. In the end death will happen anyways.