Chapter 20

Williams POV:
"Scarlett!" I screamed again. She had a distant look in her open eyes. She sat completely still in the dark wooden chair beneath her. I grabbed her bony shoulders and gently shook her. Her head flopped back and forth until it seemed to snap her out of it. I stopped as her color began to come back. She looked at me for a moment, fear was in her eyes.
"I'm sorry master. I was having a moment." She looked down. There was a little sliver of velveta cheese on her cheek. I reached out and softly spread it away.
"It's ok Scarlett. Tell me about what you were thinking about." I said softly. Did I really want to know what she was thinking about?
"It was nothing master. Just a thing of the past. Would you like me to clean up sir?" Her voice was small again. Before her "moment" it had seemed that she was beginning to get stronger voiced and more able to speak freely.
"Don't call me master sweetie. Call me William." I said softly. "And I'll clean up you rest." I stood up and grabbed her plate.
"Master may I please clean up for you." She sounded scared. I turned and looked at her. Her face was pale, her soft lips were in a hard line.
"Are you sure sweetie?" I said carefully. She nodded.
"Ok. I guess so." I said. She was on her feet in an instant.

Mistress Jezebel POV:
I effortlessly pushed apart the metal bars at the opening of the crate they are trying to use to move me. I chuckled. Fools.
I knew the opening was to small to fit my entire body through but once I got those measly bars out of the way I could easily break the wood surrounding them. And in the end getting out of this cow box. I felt the wood crack under the pressure of my hands. It snapped finally, I through it to the side then side out of the moving carriage. I landed with a thump out of the carriage but it continued to travel along the road. I grinned evilly. You just wait my sweet slave. You will be mine soon.

Scarlett's POV:
As I washed the dish I stared out the window that was in front of the sink. I knew she was coming. I knew mistress wouldn't leave me behind.
"Scarlett? Can we talk about what you are? Like species wise?" William asked softly while he leaned against the granite counter tops folding his muscles arms together. His head tilted in the cutest way.
" My mother was a fairy, my father was a pure blood werewolf. Fantasia and Whitlock. I don't know what exactly it makes me but I've neither shifted into wolf form or into my fairy form." I said placing the now clean dish in the drying rack. I moved on to the black pan he used, after filling it with soap and washing it I looked back through the glass down the dirt road. Something was coming. I saw a figure.
"That's really interesting Scarlett. I'll have to read up about inter specie mates. I'll let you know what I can find out about you ok?" I nodded while staring at the figure walking towards the house.
"Master? Who is that?" I said. He pressed his shoulder next to mine as he glanced out the window. It sent sparks through my body and the smile on my face seemed almost concrete on my face.
"Oh my god. Scarlett get down now!" He said calmly. I slowly sat down. The pan I was washing still in my hand. He gently pressed his hand against my temple pressing me against his leg. It was an awkward position but I loved the sparks that came from touching him.
"Master-" he cut me off
"Call me William." He said harshly.
"William who is it?" I said softly not wanting to anger him more.
"It's no one. Don't worry. I just don't want to scare you, so stay down." He was lying. His voice was slightly lighter than normal.
"William, is it mistress Jezebel?" I said calmly.
"Yes. But we have it under control." He said softly pushing back my hair.
"William. Let me go to her." I said. I was terrified on the inside but I knew I needed to face her. She wanted me, not them.
"No. You aren't going anywhere. Stay here. I mean it Scarlett. Don't go anywhere." His voice was demanding but soft. He knelt in front of me as he said those things. I couldn't take my eyes off of his. They were so beautiful.
I heard the door handle jiggle softly in the other room. I softly smiled at him.
"I'm so sorry." I said gently before grabbing the pan from beside me and smacked him in the head with it.
"That's a good slave. Now come with me." I heard mistress Jezebel's voice ring through the kitchen. I rose and lowered my head. I gazed at William, he was breathing. I slowly walked over to mistress, she snickered.
"Good little slave." She attached the leash to the collar she had placed on me before. She lead me out of the house, I looked back to the house that I thought had saved me from this life.
I'm so sorry William, I just couldn't stand the thought of you dying because of me. I hope one day you will forgive me.
Before I turned back though I saw little Alice and Layne peeking through the top window. They waved.