Chapter 5: I'll kill you (Freaky)

When I turned around to leave the room, I saw Russel with a towel wrapped around his waistline, closing and locking the door. Then he turned back around to face me.

"What are you doing in my room?" He asked slowly walking towards me and I took steps back.

"I just heard a strange sound coming from your room so I wanted to see what was going on." I said still taking steps back until my back hit the wall.

"This is my room. And no girl enters it! Even if you hear a strange sound." He said now standing right in front of me and I don't know why but I was scared to even look at him in the eye.

"Can I please go now?" I asked still looking down, afraid that he'd do something to me if I looked up.

"No." He said plainly lifting my head up so I was looking at him.

What he did next was so unexpected.

He kissed me. And for a few seconds I kissed back but then I pushed him away and slapped him.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled at him and threw my hands up.

"Worst mistake!" Was all he said and he threw me onto his bed and covered my mouth so I couldn't scream.

Then he ripped all my clothing off leaving me naked since I had no underwear. He just stood there looking at me and licking his lips.

He then got on his knees and pulled me towards him so that my Crystal was right in his face. I got up and tried to push him away but it made him angry and he tied my hands behind my back. Then went back to his position.

He then went on and started licking my crystal's lips and then spread them open and went on to devour my crystal. I swear to all good things it was amazing but I couldn't enjoy it cause I knew what was gonna happen. He was going to rape me.

He went on and on until he shoved two fingers up my hole forgetting I'm a virgin. But then again, I wasn't really a virgin because I've been raped before. By my uncle when I was young but that still doesn't mean he didn't hurt me.

"Damn you're tight. I'm gonna enjoy this" Russ said continuing what he had been doing.

I yelled under the cloth on my mouth as he pumped is fingers in and out repeatedly while licking on my clit.

A strange sensation came over me as I felt fluids escaping my crystal and he took his fingers out and licked up the fluids.

"Damn you taste good girl." He said getting up and letting his towel fall to the ground.

I couldn't help but stare at how huge his third foot was. And damn was it hard. He then climbed onto me and started kissing my neck, leaving hickeys on it. And then he went down to my left boob and started sucking on it and then to my right boob and did the same.

When he was done he positioned his 'thing' in front of my hole and slowly pushed it in letting out a moan as he did it. The pain I was going through as he went in and out of me had me crying because even if I screamed no one would hear me.

About a minute later the pain turned into pleasure as he put one of my legs on his shoulder. Russ noticed that and he removed the cloth from my mouth.

"Scream and I'll kill you. Okay?" He said and I just nodded fast.

"Now moan for me because I know you want to." He said and I said no with my head. And he just smiled and told me that he'd make me moan.

He untied my hands and told me to get on all fours and not to even try to run because he'd kill me. And I did as I was told.

Instantly he rammed himself into me and I let out a moan not too loud but I knew he was smiling behind me.

I don't know what happened to me but I was enjoying this.

Russ then grabbed onto my neck and pulled me back as he also leaned towards my ear.

I could no longer control my moans and he couldn't either but thank Lord it was a sound proof room. And now all we could hear were moans and the sound of skin clapping against each other.

We went on for hours and hours until he came inside me and I came too and we were both out of breath and collapsed on the bed. Russel looked at the time and it was 05:03am. We went at it for a whole damn 8 hours.

"Get dressed and get out of my room." Russel said to me and laid back on his bed.

I just looked at him in total disbelief and I got up and fell down again. My legs hurt badly and Russel laughed away.

"Damn I beat that pussy up didn't I?" He said while laughing loudly.

"Just get me into my room and run some bath water for me. That's the least you can do after you raped me." I said sitting up from the floor.

Russel picked my naked self up, bridal style and took me to my room, placed me on my bed and went to the bathroom to run my bath water.

He then left the room and came back with the outfit he gave me last night and placed it in the bathroom.

After that he came back for me and put me in the bathtub and whispered I'm my ear "If you tell anyone what I did to you, you're dead! Understood?" And I just nodded and he walked out of the bathroom with a smile.

I sat there for hours forgetting that I had to go to work and I let myself soak in the water till my muscles relaxed. Later I washed up and got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. Damn I was hungry.