Chapter 10: The Act Is On

After I freshened up I got dressed in a short red velvet dress with spaghetti straps and a black oversized jersey and red 3 inch heels. I'm going baby shopping today.

I looked in the mirror to make sure my belly didnt show and I was good. I sat down at my dresser and did my make up and applied a deep red lipstick and put on black rose shaped earrings. And I looked perfect.

When I walked downstairs all eyes were on me and everyone complimented how amazing I looked.

"Where are you going looking so fabulous baby girl?" My mom asked me with a huge smile.

"I'm just going shopping ma. Anything you want me to get you?" I asked my mother.

"Anything you think would suit me baby. Plus it is mine and your father's anniversary on Saturday. So I need an extra beautiful outfit." My mother said looking at my dad while blushing.

"Oh my gosh. Anyways mom's and dad's I'm out." I said while grabbing my phone and my new car keys.

"Wait for me hun, did you forget we planned to go together." Russ said running down the stairs towards me.

"Oh yeah sure." I said with a very fake smile and we walked out and he closed the door.

"You can be very annoying." I said to Russ and he laughed.

" I'm driving." Russ said as he opened the passenger door for me.

I got my fat self into the car and he closed the door and he got into the driver's side and off we were.

We got to the mall and did our shopping together and trust me I got tons of stank looks from girls who thought Russell was too good for me and I didn't even care. About 3 hours later I was hungry and we decided to go get some food.

We walked into this Mexican Restaurant and I struggled to get into the booth because of my big belly, but I eventually got in and Russell was laughing so hard at me.

"Stop laughing! You made me this fat! If you didn't rape me, maybe I wouldn't be so fat!" I semi-yelled at him sn gave him the look and he stopped laughing.

"I didn't mean to laugh okay! Geez! What's up with you?!" He semi-yelled back at me.

"I'm pregnant and I'm hungry. That's wassup!" I said with a smile.

"Whatever." He said and he called for a waiter.

We placed our orders and about 30 minutes later we had our food which I destroyed within seconds.

After we ate we got our shopping bags into the car and we went home.

"FAMILY! WE'RE BACK!" I yelled out as we walked into the house.

"Finally!" My mom said and I handed her the stuff I bought for her and dad and she walked away.

"Come on! I want to see what you bought." Mrs Vitale said as she pulled me and my bags upstairs to my room.

The first thing I had to show her were the dresses I bought for myself to hide my bump. Geez they were huge, just showing me how huge I actually am. And then I showed her the cute baby outfits I bought, she loved them.

Later that night I woke up from my nap and took a quick shower and wore some oversize clothing again. And went downstairs for dinner.

"Malia why are you always wearing such huge clothes." My mom asked while laughing.

"Mom! I wear them because I don't want to get cold." I lied and sat down at the table next to Russ.

"You look sexy baby mama." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

"Aren't you two so lovey dovey?" My dad asked looking at us.

"Oh us? No sir. Uhm yeah." Russell stuttered and I giggled a little.

"Okay then kids." My dad said laughing.

Everyone got seated and we started to eat. I was disturbed by Russ rubbing my thighs and slowly going up until he slipped his hands into my pants and panties and slowly rubbed circular motions on my clit.

"Russ stop." I whispered in his ear trying so hard to not moan.

"I don't want to. I want your kitty right now." He whispered back and kissed my neck.

"Hey you two! Behave, we're eating" my mom said and threw a spoon to Russ.

"Sorry Ma." I said to mom and Russ removed his hand from my pants and put his fingers in his mouth.

After we ate. Me and Russ were on dish duty and we walked the dishes as the old folks went to sleep. Russ was trying so hard to get me to have sex with him but I kept on ignoring him.

"Malia look at me when I'm talking to you. Stop fucking ignoring me!" He got angry and spun me around so I was looking at him.

"Why do you have to disrespect me like this huh?" He asked me and I just spun back around still ignoring him.

I felt my hair being pulled and I was thrown to the wall and slapped across the face.

"Now I said you look at me when I'm talking to you and you answer back bitch." Russ said two centimetres away from my face and then he walked away, leaving me on the floor, crying.

After I got tired of crying and got up and went to my room and washed my face.

When I looked up into the mirror a saw a huge hand print on the left side of my face and tears started falling once again.

I woke up the next morning and the scar was gone. Thank God. I took a shower and got dressed. Time to start acting again with someone that beats me up. I really really hate him!