Chapter 13: The wedding

{5 Months Later}

The day has finally come. It is mine and Russell's wedding. Everything has been very amazing for the past 5 months. Right now I just woke up. No one has arrived to my hotel room and AJ was still asleep so I decided to take advantage of that and went to take a long shower.

I stepped out and lotioned up and wore my underwear and stepped out seeing a huge teddy bear and bunch of flowers with a note in them.

I picked up the note and it read:
Morning beautiful. I can't wait to see you walking down that aisle these flowers aren't half as beautiful as you are.

That just made me smile like I was crazy and my friends and mother's just barged in.

"Malia! It's time to get ready for your big day!" Russ' mother said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face.

"Okay okay okay!"... I said putting a robe onand sitting on the chair by my dresser. The first thing I did was my hair. I wanted simple but classy. So I got a loose braid that went on the back of my hair. Then I did my make up which was more of a natural look.
Thereafter I put on my dress. It was a beautiful ball gown with lace and a little sparkle. And I had white peeptoe stilletos with a little lace detail on the heel.

My bridesmaids got dressed in beautiful purple short A-line dresses and black stilettos. My mothers on the other hand had beautiful matching Dusty pink dresses and matching stilletos.

My dad then walked in with AJ in his arms. I have no idea when he got hold of him. But my little angel looked AMAZING dressed in a little cute black tuxedo, looking cuter then ever. I was so overwhelmed by how handsome he was, I didn't even have the words to express how amazing he looked.

"Breathtaking isn't he?" My dad said handing AJ to me. And all I could do was smile so widely and a little tear rolled down my eye.

"Awwww. Don't cry baby! You'll mess up your make up." Mrs Vitale said with a smile while rubbing my back and still lost of words I just nodded.

"Its time to go before my daughter-in-law is late for her wedding." Mr Vitale said making everyone laugh.

We all hurried to get me into my limo and get to the church I was getting married at. And once we finally made it, I started to get cold feet and I started breathing heavily, my mom noticed all of this.

"Baby are you okay?" She asked.

"Im getting cold feet." I spoke truthfully.

"Why honey?" She asked again.

"I honestly don't know because I mean I love Russ and I don't think I want to marry anyone else but the father of my son." I said looking down.

"Well look baby. If you love him, you shouldn't be worried. Because I know for a fact he loves you too and he'd go to hell and back for you. I've seen the way you and that boy look at each other, and I for one knows how people look at each other when they're in love. I know that because it's how me and your father looked at each other. So don't worry about anything. Russ will take care of you, love you, protect you and he'll never hurt you. Im very sure of that." She said as she kissed my cheek. I let out a loud breath and it relaxed me.

"Well here goes nothing." I said as the doors of the church opened and my bridesmaids walked ahead of me and I slowly followed suit.

When my bridesmaids reached the end of the aisle, I could finally see him. Russ. Looking as beautiful as ever. He had on a black tuxedo and had his hair tied into a ponytail. My Lord did he look handsome.

I finally reached the end of the aisle and I was low-key crying but no one saw that.

"Who gives away this bride?" The wedding officiant asked.

"I do." My father said and stepped forward so that he was next to me. He held my hand and walked me towards Russ and put my hand in Russ' hand and he went to his seat.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here to witness the joining of these two young people, in holy matrimony." He said and then paused and continued,

"If anyone disagrees with this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." He said. This is the part of a wedding that every couple fears, but luckily no one stepped up.

"Okay. Then let us continue. The couple have written vows for each other that they'd like to say to one another. We'll let them speak." He said.

Me and Russ said our vows to one another.

"So now you will repeat after me I Amalia Ahmed Singh." He said

"I Amalia Ahmed Singh" I repeated

"Take you, Russell Vitale." He said

"Take you, Russell Vitale." I repeated

"As my lawfully wedded husband." He said

"As my lawfully wedded husband." I repeated

"In sickness and in health." He said

"In sickness and in health." I repeated

"In wealth and in poverty." He said

"In wealth and in poverty." I repeated
"Untill death do us part." He said

"Until death do us part." I repeated

Russ did the same thing too.

"And now, with the power vested in me. I pronounce you, Mr and Mrs Russell Vitale. You may kiss your bride." He said.

I was nervous, kissing him in front of so many people but when he leaned in and kissed me, I forgot that there where people in the church. After a good 1 minute. We pulled away.

Thereafter it was FUN! FUN! FUN!