Chapter 6: 6 Months Into Living With The Vitale's

It's been three months of us living here and things have been great. Me and Russ, well we still don't get along and that doesn't worry me at all.

Today our parent are leaving for a business convention in New Zealand and they'll be gone for about 4 weeks. I have no idea how I'm going to cope with Russ around me for all this time. Because He annoys the shit out of me.

Anyways we (Russel and I) helped our parents get their bags into their cars and we hugged them goodbye as they drove off.

Once their cars disappeared, I went into the house and then into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I was making strawberry waffles and whipped cream with a little honey.

While I was mixing up my batter, I felt hands wrap around my waist and a pair of lips kiss my neck.

"Russel, not today. I'm not in the mood." I said trying to push him away with my booty. And he just pulled me closer and grinded his "friend" on my ass. Then he grabbed my neck and pulled me back, making me moan a little, and his lips were by my ear.

"Well I'm in the mood baby girl. And I get what I want. You know that, don't you?" He whispered into my ear and then went on to kiss my neck.

Y'all know what happened next. And it all went down in the kitchen, living room and game room. And after going at it for hours, I went to my room and took a shower and then dozed off to a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling a strong urge to vomit and I ran to my bathroom and let it all out. Thereafter I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I took a short shower and wore a grey short and a matching sports bra with my grey socks and I went down to the kitchen smelling some bacon.

There Russ was, making breakfast shirtless. He turned around and saw me staring and he smiled. "Like what you see?" He asked me while putting bacon into both our plates.

I just said no and he laughed. I sat down and took a piece of the bacon. And damn it was good, I kept on eating and eating until I felt I had to vomit again. And in a fast move I got up and went to the bathroom in Russell's room, which was the closest, and I vomited all the food I just ate.

While I was leaning over the toilet, I felt Russ gently pull up my hair and rub my back.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He actually cares about me just a little bit. Hee not as heartless as he'd like to be. I got up and rinced my mouth.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said and out of nowhere I started crying. And I ran to Russ and hugged him tight, crying onto his chest.

"What the? Why are you crying?" He asked me not sure of what the in the living hell was going on to me.

"I don't know. I just felt like crying because I'm sick. I vomited in the morning too" I said continuing to ball my eyes out.

"Amalia?" He said my name and lifted my head so I was looking at him in the eyes.

"Yes Russ?" I answered in between sniffles.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked me and I instantaneously pushed him away and looked at him like he was insane.

"No!" I yelled trying to walk away but he pulled me back.

"You stay in the house and drink a lot if cranberry juice. I'll be back." He said walking out of his bathroom and getting his car keys, phone and wallet and then leaving the house.

I did as I was told. I drank about 6 glasses of cranberry juice and it was taking a toll in me because it made me wanna pee. As I got up to go to the toilet, Russ walked in with a black bag in his hand and he handed it to me.

"Pee on this. And don't say no, just be a good girl." He said and walked away.

I looked into the bag and in there were 3 ClearBlue pregnancy testers, those new ones that even tell you how far along you are. I rolled my eyes and thought to myself: "he really thinks I'm pregnant. That idiot."

I went to the toilet and I peed on the stupid things and I walked out of the bathroom with those things in my hand to look for Russ. And I found him in the living room watching European Soccer.

I placed the things on a tissue and put them on the table.

"There you go! Are you happy?" I said sitting down on the couch next to the one he was sitting in.

"Yes, I'm very happy." He said letting out a fake smile and I rolled my eyes.

The silence was broken by a beeping sound coming from all three testers and Russ picked them up at the same time looking at them and then up at me. I also wanted to see!