It's alright, you'll be fine | 1

As a kid living in Norway, Tord was always happy, a bright smile plastered across his lips.
But everything began to go down-hill for the boy the second his father, Pau, told him that they were moving to the United Kingdom towards the beginning of secondary school, yet they didn't actually move until Tord was at the end of his third year in high school. Tord really didn't want to leave his home here, he didn't want to leave everyone he knew and at the time he had just grown attached to this really nice and pretty girl he didn't want to leave yet.
Yeah okay, maybe that was a weird way to phrase it, but he doesn't care. He saw his fate with this girl.

His alarm went off in the morning, the loud obnoxious buzzing awaking him from the darkness of sleep.

"Tord hon, it's your last day of school!" Pau called from downstairs. "Fucking Friday get the hell up!" Tord sat up, grabbing his phone to silence the alarm. He rubbed his grey eyes and tried to fix his hair slightly.

He slid his legs off the side of the bed and picked up his pair of black ripped skinny jeans and his bright yellow band t-shirt from the floor. The Cramps. Bad music for bad people. The album cover was plastered across the front of the bright yellow fabric. He didn't particularly even like The Cramps,  furthermore, he thought that album was possibly the worst of all their work. He didn't even know where the shirt came from, but Tord thought the cover for the album was pretty cool, so he deemed it his favorite shirt.

He quickly threw on the jeans and the shirt and turned to the mirror. He fixed his chestnut hair, combing down the strands that were sticking up with his fingers and spiking up what he called his hair horns with hair gel. Once he was satisfied with how it looked he grabbed his backpack and marched down the stairs.

He quickly got ready for school and waved to his dads as he walked out the door and to the bus stop.
The wind blew hard that day. (Hehehe)
He waited for what seemed like forever until the bus pulled up. He and the only other kid at the bus stop climbed their way up the stairs. Tord, of course, sat next to the girl he liked. Her name was Magdelena, Maggie for short. Her hair was a strawberry blonde, reaching down to her shoulders in long wavy strands. Her skin was pale, yet freckles made a small light appearance, gracing her cheeks. Her eyes were the lightest green you've ever seen, almost a grey. Her facial features were small, like a cute kind of small, if that makes sense.

She wore a slick black choker around her neck, matched with a black long sleeve shirt, the arms flowing out at the elbows. Her arms rest in her lap on top of a black silk skirt over fishnet stockings and knee-high black boots. In her hands was a small book, she was reading All Quiet On The Western Front.

Magdelena was a very popular name in Norway at the time.
"I'm going to miss you." She said looking up from her book as he sat next to her.
Tord nodded. "We'll keep in contact."
"Ha!" She laughed, covering her smile with her raven black sleeve. "I doubt we'll talk more than once every few months at the most."

Tord looked down. That was probably true. They would more likely never speak again after this day.
"Doesn't that mean we should make the most of today?" He asked, "We'll probably never see each other again, why not make this day amazing?"

She smiled again then. "I have an idea of how to do that." She placed her hand up to Tord's cheek, pulling him closer. His eyes sparkled as the bus buzzed down the street, he could feel her breath on his lips as she got closer, eventually closing the gap.
Luckily for them, there weren't many people on the bus. 

Tord had never kissed anyone before. He leaned into her, her hand placing on his chest. In the movies, they always described the first time you kiss someone as a magical moment when your heart flutters out of your chest and you feel fireworks in the back of your mind. For Tord, there were no sparks, no fireworks, hell, he didn't even get butterflies. To him, it was just an awkward mixing of saliva, heavy breathing, and a lot of touching for the few seconds they were at it.
Was there something wrong with him?