Ride the Lightning | 6

Tom and Tord woke up early to lighting, thunder, and rain cracking it's way through the pink sunrise. Correction. Tord woke Tom up early to lighting, thunder, and rain cracking it's way through the pink sunrise.

He was startled at first but then amazed by the beautiful sight out his window and the soft sound of Green Day playing out of his radio from the previous night. It was like something straight out of his favourite romance novels.

"Thomas, I wanna go for a walk." He said, pawing at his shoulder like a sad kitten.
"It's six in the fucking morning." He groaned, trying to wake up.
"Yes." Tord smiled as he ooened his eyes now.
"In the rain?!"
"Yes."
"Fuck, you are lucky I'm really worried about you getting lost or murdered." Tom sighed, sitting up finally.

He ran his hands through his hair, pulled on his shoes, and walked with Tord down the stairs.
"Pau, we are going on a walk, okay?" Tord called into the kitchen where Pau was reading a book and sipping on his hot coffee.
"In the rain?" He asked, clearly confused as he looked up from his book.
"Yep." Tord smiled.

Pau raised an eyebrow but looked down back at his book.
"Whatever, you little dork, stay safe you two."

Tord opened the door and pulled Tom out onto the street. He took his hand, forgetting about the window in the kitchen as he stood up on his toes and pecked him on the cheek with their hoods over their heads now. Tom smiled and pushed Tord off of him before leaning down and kissing him lightly on the lips.

Pau swirled the dark liquid in his cup as he watched them from behind the curtain in the window.
He was slightly annoyed that Tord hadn't told him a few very important things. As soon as the two walked out of his field of vision he looked back down to his book and tried to ignore the situation for the time being.

Tom and Tord walked to the 'beach bunker' Tom and his brother had built when he was little, the rain getting heavier as the sun came up. Now they sat under the trees by the sea next to eachother. Tord had leaned his head on Tom's shoulder.

"What's this all about?" Tom giggled slightly.
"One, I like the rain." Tord smiled, turning to look up at Tom. "And Two, I want to spend time with my boyfriend."

Tom's heart beat out of his chest again as he smiled down at him. Tord wrapped his arm around his neck and pulled their lips together, moving in harmony with the splash of the rain against the water and the thunder in the back ground of the sound of birds calling out into the early morning sky.
The green of the leaves on the trees overhead met with the rising sun over the horizon infront of them, once again making the sky pop with colors among the stars as if it were setting for the night.
Tom squeezed on Tord's waist as He pulled Tom's hood down to run his hands through his hair in the moment of the messy kiss.

Tord slid his hand up Tom's hoodie then like he had the other night, his hand touching his soft skin under his shirt, it sent chills down Tom's spine, yet he pulled away and grabbed for Tord's hand in a panic.

Tord opened his eyes, to be met with Tom's wide glance.
"Wha-What's wrong?" He asked suddenly, fearing he had done something bad or wrong.
Tord kept his hand there, just then feeling the fabric that felt almost like a thick sports bra clinging to Tom's chest.
Tom pushed his hand out from under his shirt.
"What?" Tord asked again. "Are you okay? What is that?"

Tom wanted to just kiss him again to keep him from asking questions, but he knew it couldn't be avoided. The only relationship he had ever been in, he could feel was about to end.

"I'm transgender, okay?" He hissed out, folding his arms. "That's my binder, it hides my chest."

Tord, not entierly being exposed to the whole idea of the Lgbtq+ community back in Norway, wasn't so sure he knew too much about being trans. He tilted his head slightly.
"So... you were born female, but you are actually a male, no?" He asked, feeling ashamed for being slow on the topic.