Forever | 9

A/N

okay there is a reason why pat and pau went on a buiness trip, its not just owo sexy shit now bc parents be gone... although thats part of it tbh.

Tom and Tord walked back to their houses from the beach, their smallest fingers intertwined together in two as Tord leaned his head on Tom's shoulder and rain began to fall from the clouds in small droplets against the asphalt. Tord pulled his cellphone from his pocket to glance at the time. One-fifty-three in the morning. Tom pushed their hands into Tord's black sweatshirt pocket and wrapped his hand entirely around Tord's. He smiled, pressing his lips to Tord's cheek then, making Tord feel warm and fuzzy inside. God, he loved him so much.

Tord used his free hand to pull his hoodie over his head as the rain came down more, making his hair fall into wet strands in his face. He felt this ring on his finger that he still had yet to take off. It all felt so right. He was finally happy. Who would have thought that his life in a new land would be so perfect, everything falling into place perfectly like little puzzle pieces building up as life went on getting and better each passing day. He truly had never felt so at peace with the world, like nothing could ever go wrong and nothing ever had, ever will.

They walked up the steps of Tord's house, Tom only letting go of Tord's hand to let him grab his keys from his back pocket and unlock the door. As the door opened into the dark room Tom smiled over to his much shorter boyfriend before pushing him in the door. Tom shut the door quickly, covering the two in darkness as Tord turned around to face him now.

Tom grabbed Tord by his hood, pulling his lips into his own, pushing him back against the kitchen counter.

He smiled into Tom's lips as he held him. Everything just felt right and he truly did feel like everything would be okay.

He never wanted to leave.

----------------

Saturday morning.

Tord sat up from his bed for once feeling like he had gotten a good night's rest.
Tom slept soundly beside him, his features rest so genetally into the fluffy pillows and deep sheets.

Tord pushed his messy hair behind his ear and placed a soft kiss on his cheek before getting up out of bed.

His dads were supposed to return home again in just a few hours, he noted staring at the clock in the kitchen as he stretched his legs. For once he felt good in the morning.

For once he felt good.

He hummed to himself, ignoring his hair falling into his face obnoxiously, as he began to make coffee for the morning. The cold, rough tiles beneath his feet causing them to ache as he stood in place.

His phone rang on the counter, vibrating it's way towards the edge. He placed the cup into the microwave *I have never made instant coffee* quickly punching in a few numbers as he shut to door.

Tord picked it up and answered the incoming call.

"Hey Tordy." He spoke, noticeably in a state of drowsiness. It was Pat. "We may not make it home tonight, the roads are really busy, we haven't even left the city yet."

Tord felt his joyful mood fade from him slightly as he spoke.
He was disappointed that they weren't going to be home for so long, but it didn't ruin his entire day.

"Oh." Tord sighed "Okay, when do you think you will be home?"

"Hon, I don't know. We got up late and this traffic is really bad, maybe past midnight." Pat said. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'll be fine, drive safe." Tord spoke out quickly as his boiling cup of instant coffee finished in the microwave. "I love you."

"I love you too." Could be heard from the other end of the conversation as he went to hang up the call, soon going back to what he was doing.