Mark

▫️Genre: Fluff
Title: Back Hugs
_________________________________________
You have been in a relationship with Mark for 5 years now and you happen to be very close to the other members, Mark will always make sure they don't get too touchy with you and that you don't wear revealing clothes near them.

One day in their dorm , You felt like cooking ramen so you were in the kitchen preparing ingredients when you felt a warm pair of arms wrapped around your small waist.

Mark was not supposed to be home yet so you thought it was Jackson because that boy is very fond of skin-ship (especially towards the other members) despite Mark's protests.

"Jackson, go away. I'm cooking."You said.

"Jackson?" A familiar deep voice said.

"Jagi!You're home."You said with excitement.

You put down the kitchen utensil and turned around to see Mark pouting.

"Why would you think I was Jackson? Does he back hug you that often?" He said obviously irritated.

Knowing this was gonna lead to an argument you quickly dismissed him by saying "No, He is just very fond of physical interaction,you should know that." You say teasingly.

"Maybe I shouldn't have left you alone with them."he mumbled to himself loud enough for you to hear.

"Jagi~ You know you're the only one I love."You said.

"I love you too."Mark said.

"What are you cooking?"Mark asked.

"I'm just cooking ramen for the members." You said.

"You should only cook for me though."Mark said pouting once again , making you want to peck his lips so you did.

"You're just so cute."

A/N

EYOoO EYOooo EYOooo EYOOOOO
SKRRTTTT!!!!
QOTD:Who is your Got7 Bias?

IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST PLEASE MESSAGE ME (I will not do smuts cuz I just cannot):'))