Yugyeom

A/N
We are blessed to have Kim Yugyeom. I don't know what humanity did in order to get Kim Yugyeom but who am I to complain.

▫️Genre:Fluff? I guess...
Title:Debut Stage
________________________________________
    You've been a trainee in JYP Entertainment for 2 years now and you were finally about to debut.

   You and your fellow members were just getting ready for your debut stage when your manager finally told you guys that the event was starting.

  You entered the venue but you weren't used to the stares. Sure, you love your job and you've always wanted to become an idol —but the attention wasn't something you've always craved. In fact, you didn't like it one bit —but your love for entertaining people was greater than your fear for attention.

You and your members quickly sat down at your table waiting for your introduction.

"It's an honor to introduce to you JYP's new girl group." The MC then called out your group's name and you guys quickly went up the stage.

  You had to make sure you didn't trip because it would be embarrassing for you and your group. You would forever be known as 'The girl who tripped on her debut stage'. You shuddered at the thought.

"1 2 3, Hello we are Lunar." You all introduced.

"They will now perform their debut song 'Moonlight'."

You and your members started to dance and sing passionately that it caught a lot of people's eyes.

  More importantly your idol crush Kim Yugyeom, who is from your senior group Got7. You made eye contact and he smiled at you. You blinked multiple times to make sure you weren't just hallucinating.

  After you guys finished performing you all bowed together and got off the stage. Yugyeom got up from his seat earning questioning glances from his  hyungs. He told them he was just gonna go to the bathroom.

He caught up with you and held your wrist to stop you from walking. "You did great up there." He said with a huge smile. "Thank you, Sunbae." You bowed and said with your own smile.

"I hope we get to collaborate later on, I will be cheering for Lunar. Hwaiting!" he said with a thumbs up.

  Inside you were mentally screaming. The Kim Yugyeom you've been admiring for so long just indirectly said that he would be cheering you on.

You bowed one last time and went your separate ways.

Little did you know fate had other plans for you two.

A/N

Attacked.

Anwayyyyssss

Anwayyyyssss....
If you guys have any requests please just feel free to message me.