jinyoung; museum

🏷The character's name is Lee Sooyeon

"I am your satellite, I revolve around you
but that doesn't mean
that I'm your sun."
-egotistic, mamamoo

You and Jinyoung were on your way to the museum

You and Jinyoung were on your way to the museum. Today was one of the very few days Jinyoung has free time and he promised that he would take you there.

Upon arriving to your destination you quickly ran inside the building, excited.

Jinyoung, who was having trouble catching up with you, gave up and just walked slowly instead.

When he finally caught up with you, you have stopped at an area filled with beautiful paintings of different landscapes.

"Everything here is so beautiful." You said.

"My face is art itself." Jinyoung stated all of a sudden and you just laughed at how serious he looked.

"I'm serious. I deserve my own museum." he added and you just nod your head in response as an attempt to hide your amusement.

"What I don't understand is how artists could make something look like puke and call it abstract..." you whispered to him.

"And it would be called something along the lines of 'A walk in the park'. For something a kindergarten could make it would cost 100,000 dollars." He whispered back and you both started to giggle, probably looking like a bunch of idiots to other people inside the museum.

The next exhibit was filled with sculptures and you decided to make a meme battle out of it.

"The one who loses has to buy dinner~" you sang.

"To make it fair let's make the members decide." You told him and he groaned in response.

"That's not fair, they love you more." Jinyoung whines and you just stuck your tongue out at him.