mark; birthday special

Okay so I wanted to do a special chapter for Mark's birthday but this was so messily written, I apologize.

P.S: I wrote this on September 4 but I wasn't able to post it so here you go.

🏷Name of your character is Kim Ji-yoo

"Your birthday only comes once a year,

how could I forget?"

-thank you for being born, VIXX.

Description
You planned a whole day filled with activities for Mark's birthday but unfortunately things don't always go as planned...

Description You planned a whole day filled with activities for Mark's birthday but unfortunately things don't always go as planned

•   •   •

   You have planned the whole day of Mark's birthday —from the surprise party to the date you would be having after it, you planned it all.

First part of the plan is to get Jaebum to call Mark and tell him to go to the place where the party is gonna be held at which went surprisingly bad.

"What do you mean you can't make it?" Jaebum exclaimed.

'He is just making life so hard for us' you thought while internally groaning.

You stared at Jaebum and gave him the 'better-get-his-ass-in-here-now' look.

Meanwhile Mark tried to calm stressed Jaebum.

"Jaebum-ah, listen. I'm at Ji-yoo's place," your interest piqued at the mention of your name and you decided to lean close in order to hear what Mark was about to say next.

"I'm spending my birthday there..." Mark said.

"But Ji-yoo isn't home right now, She's with me-" Jaebum stopped himself before he could finish the sentence.

"What do you mean she's with you? Where are you guys right now?" Jaebum told him the location and he just hung up.

'Well that seemed to get his ass here faster.' You thought to yourself.