Jinyoung

▫️Genre:Fluff?
Title:Hoodie
Type: Text and One-shot
————————————
From: MyOneandOnlyNyoung🍑
Have you seen my hoodie?
Sent.

To:MyOneandOnlyNyoung🍑
Which one?
Sent.

You asked but you were currently wearing that same hoodie he was looking for.

From:MyOneandOnlyNyoung🍑
You know which one...😑
Sent.

To:MyOneandOnlyNyoung🍑
I do not know what you're talking about...besides you have no proof I took it.
Sent.

You sent feigning innocence

From:MyOneandOnlyNyoung🍑
But you don't have proof that you're innocent either.🤔

MyOneandOnlyNyoung🍑 is calling

-Answer -Decline

Obviously you couldn't ignore your adorable boyfriend so you decided to answer.

"Yah!What do you want?" You said feigning annoyance.

"Give me back my hoodie, I know you have it"
Jinyoung said clearly not falling for your "innocent" act.

"I said I don't have it" You said whining

"Open the door, I'm outside and it's too cold"
Jinyoung said.

"Yah!Who are you to tell me to open my door, it's my hou-"

"Hello?HELLO!"

"YAH PARK JINYOUNG"

Did he just hang up.How dare that boy cut me off you thought.

"Pabo!"You heard Jinyoung shout from outside.

Oh shit! I still have his hoodie on.

You start to panic thinking of ways to hide it.You won't be able to make it to your room without making a noise and you didn't have anything besides underwear underneath the hoodie.

"I'M COMING INSIDE."Jinyoung said fondling with his keys.

Shouldn't have given him keys.Shit

Jinyoung entered the house and his eyes widened at what your wearing for two reasons 1)  because of the amount of skin you're showing and 2) because it was the hoodie he was looking for, Mostly because of the latter.

"Hi Jagi..." You said shyly.

"I KNEW YOU HAD MY HOODIE"Jinyoung said, approaching you slowly as his eyes darkened.

He got so close that your back ended up hitting the kitchen counter as he trapped you in his arms.

"Wh-what are you doing"You asked.

"Taking back what's mine"He said as he began trailing small kisses in your neck that will for sure leave hickeys.

"You should wear my clothes more often"He said giving your lips a final peck.

A/N

So what do you think?

Jaebum is me but on the side note look how beautiful our Youngjae looks, like who would have thought such a beautiful creature would be afraid of cucumbers