Got7 Reacts to:

▪️In this chapter of got7 reacts to, They will react to their significant other not being able to cook.

▫️Title:Got7 reacts to their S/O not being able to cook.

-🥀-
Mark

-I feel like Mark would be the type to not really care because it would be a good excuse to always go on dates.

You look down at the plate filled with burnt pancakes and looked up to see Mark smiling.

"I guess we'd have to go out to get food then." Mark said grinning.

-Would cook for you. IM SOFT DON'T EVEN TOUCH ME-

-I feel like he would be scared to let you in the kitchen probably because he thinks you would either get hurt or end up burning the place down.

"I'm hungry." Mark said cuddling you on the couch. You stood up to prepare him some food because you knew he was tired from work.

"YAH! Don't go in the kitchen." He shouted and stood up to pull you back on the couch. You landed with a thud and fell on a soft surface.

"You could have told me nicely!" You bit back. "The last time you tried cooking. The whole house was almost burnt down." You rolled your eyes at what he said.

'So what, it was a just a 'little' fire' You thought to yourself. 'That could have possibly burnt down your home...' The sane part of you bit back.

-overall this boy wouldn't really mind as long as you don't burn anything else besides food.

• • •
Jaebum

-I really don't know what to say about him. I feel like it wouldn't really matter to him.

-He would constantly be worried every time he leaves you alone in the house, not because he is scared you might burn it down —but because you might get hurt.

Jaebum looked down to see that your finger had a cut. "Aish. How could you be so careless?" He said.

He was frustrated because he wasn't able to prevent you from getting hurt. He looked for the first aid kit and once he found it, he cleaned the cut and put ointment before putting a bandaid on the cut.

-He would call you every hour to check on you if you were alone.

"You aren't in the kitchen right now, right?" He asked nervously chuckling.

"Actually-"you said teasingly. He cut you off.

"Please tell me you aren't." he groaned -but you stayed silent on the other line. Silently making fun of him.

"Yah! Get out of there now-" He began.

"Or else I'll have to get your ass out of there myself."

-I can definitely see Jaebum try to cook for the both of you. Imagine Jaebum in an apron —in your kitchen. I WOULD FAINT.

• • •
Jackson

-This boy would not mind the slightest bit. It's not like he can cook any better, I'm not implying Jackson can't cook but... that's exactly what I'm implying(I'm exaggerating he's not that bad) -like have you seen him try to cook when the oil was popping.