Unknown

This story is original.

*Message Received on TextNow*

Unknown: Hey! How's it goin?

Me: Lol, dude, I think you have the wrong number.

Unknown: Pfft, no no no, I have the right one ^.^

Me: Ah sorry but never had this number before so, you kind of have the wrong number.

Unknown: Listen, I have the right number ;p

Me: Well alrighty then, lol but, look, even if you think you have the right number, I still don't know you soo what's the deal..?

I sighed and furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance and curiosity while waiting for the person to respond. The stranger was getting a little on my nerves with how they were trying to prove me wrong when obviously I was the right one, like c'mon dude why the fight?

Unknown: Well if you're talking to me then that means you're not talking to anybody else :) I'd call that a win

Okay then? That made me confused and just a little creeped out, maybe this is just someone from school pulling a stupid prank on me but whoever it is, they were getting to the point where they were creeping me out and I don't do well under the feeling of panic.

Me: Ok dude, look you might be getting a kick out of this but I need you to stop.

Unknown: Whatever could you mean?

Me: this is getting weird, tell me who you are or stop talking to me. It's that simple.

Unknown: well it really doesn't matter who I am since you don't know me, and I don't want to stop talking to you. You just look so beautiful right now, especially when you make so many expressions when you don't understand.

....How do they know what I look like? Ok, don't panic maybe they are just messing around, literally, anybody could say that. Yeah see, now I feel better. What about a test of my own? To make me feel better? I want to feel better.

Me: what do you mean by that? Can you see me? Yeah, okay. IF so, what am I doing then?

There, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and sat up in bed with my legs crossed waiting for them to text back. I could feel myself smirking, knowing anything they could say would be wrong, it's a big joke and they were most likely of course going to give up on it.

Unknown: Aw, well as children would say, you're doing the criss-cross applesauce, and have an award-winning grin. And by the time you're done reading this your face has probably changed to a horrified look and searching for where I could be watching you. Ooo looks like I can predict the future, spooky.

My breath became shaky and uneven after reading that last message. The person was right, at this point, I was looking out my windows and rushed to each of them closing the blinds. I had to make sure there was no way for them to see me. Jeez, I felt so panicked at the moment and couldn't help but feel the need to curl into a ball and hide under the sheets, waiting until morning for this to pass over and act like it never happened. Of course, I would never let my mother leave me after this. I was caught up in my thoughts I actually jumped from the vibration, signaling a notification from my phone.