Unknown

Unknown: You're moving quite a lot up here, is this your room? It's so nice and has such a beautiful shade of blue, just like your eyes.

I sobbed, rubbed my eyes with my free hand. I could feel happiness just from knowing he couldn't hear me cry, only sounds of breath escaping me like I had just ran a marathon. But I was so exhausted from the constant fear in my body. I just wanted to sleep and wake up with it being only a nightmare. I wanted to curl up in my moms' lap and cry. I looked out the window, realizing the fact that the person was so close, so close to getting me. My eyes widened, my mom had a roof below her window, it seemed closer to the ground and I felt a small sense of relief before I got another message.

Unknown: Your clothes smell so nice, how come you never wear this lingerie? It would look so good on you ;)

My knuckles turned white as my fists clutched together. Now desperate than ever, I held tightly onto the gun as I opened the window. It was a little slippery but being barefoot helped some with the grip. I took a deep breath and let it out shakily. I wasn't scared of heights or anything but, the feeling that I might get caught scared me. I didn't want to die or get taken by this person. I just wanted things to go back to normal and be with my mom, possibly move somewhere else like near the town. I watched my step to get near the edge, trying to get as close as I could without falling.

My heart was pounding, I was really scared. I didn't have time for messing up or missing a step. I couldn't afford him to stop taking his time doing the crap he was doing. If I was lucky enough I could be gone before he ever even noticed. I just had to be quiet. Making my way to the edge I saw the shed where we kept all our summer tools at for gardening. I was so relieved to see that so close to the house. I stood on the edge, taking a deep breath, the worst that could happen is I fall, no biggie. I shuddered from the cold, all I was wearing was shorts and a hoodie, but it was cold and raining.