Known

Unknown: They never suspect the cops.

My body froze, cold sweat ran down my back, my breath hitched in my throat. My eyes traveled up, looking at the cop in the front seat, he had out his phone, the screen saying his message was sent. Tears ran down my face, I shook my head slowly, begging for this to end. I reached for the door handle to open it, but it was locked. I started screaming, I want to be heard, I want someone to hear me screaming for help. There was somebody right beside us, it was an old woman, she only looked at me, shook her head as if she was disappointed, and left as soon as the light turned green.

I looked like I was locked up, like a prisoner, like a bad person.

I sobbed as I heard his laughter, the same laughter I heard that night. My body told me to find an exit, but there was none, a cage separating the front and back, doors locked from outside. I was trapped, I never escaped, it only gave me a break from this. I heard him, he said something, I didn't want to hear his voice, it made me sick to my stomach. I never stopped hitting the window with my fists, hoping I suddenly became superhuman and broke the glass. I was mouthing the words 'Please' or 'let me go' to him.

"I told you nothing would stop me from seeing you."

 It was all over the media and even newspapers. "Girl kidnapped while Policeman was knocked out protecting her!"  The tragic event had occurred on their way to the police station, it's said that the man had come out from nowhere and had attacked the police officer. He was knocked unconscious and when awakened the girl was gone, no trace left behind. The police were now trying their best to find out where the man could have taken the girl but with nothing to go off of, it made the situation a lot harder.

 A crying mother watched from the door frame, she wanted to make sure the small group of police weren't going to take anything that wasn't needed to be taken. The group of police understood what she was going through and decided to allow her to stay. Her boyfriend had stuck with her the entire time, comforting her. They searched the girls' bedroom, seeing if her phone was still here but there was no sign of it anywhere. About 3 cops came to search for clues, there was basically nothing except for the phone but that was missing.

Two of the policemen had walked over to the mother, asking if she had any idea where the phone was while the other one had dropped to the floor and quietly opened a vent, it was barely noticeable. The vent door opened without a creak and inside was a small black wireless webcam. He stuffed it into his pocket and pulled out his phone out from the same pocket, telling his partners that the time was up and they could try searching again tomorrow.