Unknown

All I wanted was my mother, I guess a few days had gone by. I hit my head pretty hard when I passed out and they had to wait for me to wake up on my own. It took a long time before I was able to get my hands on a pen and a piece of paper to tell them I was mute. Dealing with people who are nonstop talking and not being able to talk back was really annoying to me. Like jeez, why can't they let me have room to be able to say 'Back off?'

It took forever to write it all out but I told the police my story of what happened the best I could and they couldn't believe how I made it. My mom and her boyfriend finally arrived, she had puffy eyes and red cheeks from all the tears. Apparently, the minute she saw the door busted down, she tore our house apart to find me, went to the police, found out where I was and then she never left me alone for a second. 

 The police said they wanted to take me down to the station, to give them a description of the guy. I told them what I could but they said they had a few guys they caught after my incident and they wanted to see if any of them were the guy. I told them over and over I couldn't since I never got a good look but they refused to leave me alone about it. Mom tried to tell them to leave me alone but they were pretty convincing, the guy could be a rapist, a killer of children, basically guilt-tripping my mom into getting me to pick the guy now. It made me a little mad but I guess I could understand why they wanted to move this along.

My mom wanted to take me but the cop who was transporting me never let her, saying what if they hadn't caught the guy and minute he leaves the guy would show up and take me from her. That made her stop from saying anything she was about to say. She said she would be at the station and left. I was in the back seat of the police car, the cop never once talking to me.

 My phone was close to dying, I had forgotten to give them my phone, they probably think it's still at my house. I was going to have to remember to give it to them when we get to the station. My phone dinged in my pocket, it made me tense up, I was still scared to look. I was always afraid it would be him, I turned it on to see the lock screen, looking to see it was only a youtube notification. Looks like i'm connected to the library, I miss that place, since moving I hadn't gone to many places, not feeling like walking all the way there. I let out a sigh of relief before it dinged again...

It was his number.

I felt my heart race in my chest, my body and mind screamed no, I can't handle this, I can't go through this again, I'm so emotionally exhausted. Tears slipped onto my cheeks and dripping onto my nose. I slid open the lock screen.