Unknown

Those same chills that ran through my body from before had come back. I only stared, and even though they were all the way out there, It felt like they were staring right back at me. I could see the person slightly move, it looked like the arms were moving and suddenly I heard a loud vibration. My arms were held to my chest in fists. I could hear my heartbeat, it was pounding. The sound of my heart even scared me. I looked down beside my keyboard, it was my phone, with a new message on it... from an unknown number that started to seem more and more familiar. I didn't want to look at it, I really didn't, but I did.

Unknown: It gives me chills when you look at me. You don't even know what you do to me with that expression.

I felt something wet run down my cheeks, my hand went up and wiped my cheeks, I was crying. Of course I was crying, who wouldn't? I was scared, I wanted my mom, I wanted to talk to someone, I wanted this to all just go away. I looked out back at the lamp to see the person wasn't there anymore.

It became so hard to breathe, I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest just so it itself could escape my reality right now. I was scared, really scared and I didn't know what to do, there was so much I could do if I could talk, I could call the police, scream and hope others would hear me who jogged down the road. Yes, people jogged on the dirt road even late at night.

Next thing I heard was the door downstairs being banged on. I looked out to see my mom's car still wasn't here. I knew it wasn't her so I dared not to open it. There was no way I was going down the stairs, I was surprised I still could move my body. I was beyond terrified now, they were waiting out there for me! I don't know what to do! What do I do?!

I felt like I was having a heart attack, I couldn't control my breathing. My body felt cold and sweat ran down my back, making me shiver. My phone once again rang with a notification, I didn't want to look but I did.

Unknown: If you won't open the door politely, I'll just let myself in.

My nerves were shot as I read that, not even a few seconds later I heard the front door being slammed against, it sounded like a bag of rocks were being thrown against the door. But then there it was, the sound of the door hitting the wall, indicating it was now open. My stomach dropped, my eyes were wide as I ran to my door and shut it, locking the simple lock and leaned against it. I don't think I've ever ran so fast in my entire life My heart was pounding, I sobbed for a bit, wishing my mom was here already. I pushed the hair on my face tightly back behind my ears, stressed that the person would quickly find me. Why did it have to be me? Why did it have to be me that went through this!? My phone vibrated in my hand, looking down at the already unlocked phone, he messaged me again.