The Start

Webby's pov
Today was a nice day. Huey was reading his junior woodchuck guidebook or J.W.G, Louie was watching T.V while sipping some pep, and Scrooge and Donald where talking about grown up things. However, me and Dewey were doing something a little more important.

Dewey and I were at Mr Mcduck's library looking for any clues onto what the spear of Selene could be. Finally we found a newspaper, one section stated, " Savior of Quakesville Scrooge McDuck, Della Duck, and Donald Duck."

"Here, this must be it!" Dewey said clearly excited. "Look, "We Quakians are greatful for the S.S that Della Duck has returned to us. Thank you." That has to be the spear of Selene right? I mean what else could the S.S be." "I don't know Dewey, it might be. We better go check to be sure." I respond. "Right how about we go tomorrow morning? I'll ask Launchpad to take us." " Dewey, don't you think Launchpad will realize somethings up?" "Nah, I know Launchpad. He won't ask any questions. But to be safe we'll tell him it's a project." "You really think that's gonna work?" "Only one way to find out. I'll see you after breakfast." "Okay let's do this."
-------------------------------------------(time skip)
After breakfast Dewey and I went to Launchpad's hangar to get a ride. "Hey Launchpad do you think you can give Webby and I a ride somewhere? "Sure can do. Where do you want to go? "Wait aren't you gonna-" "Thanks Launchpad you're the best. Can you take us to Quakesville?" "Quakesville it is. Let's go."

Launchpad started the plane as me and Dewey sat in our seats. When we began taking off realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Granny and Mr Mcduck will be furious if they find out about this. I am now doubting if we should do this. "Hey Dewey." "Yeah?" "Are you sure we should do this? If we get caught we'll be in so much trouble." "Webby," Dewey began grabbing my hands, "we have to do this even if we get in trouble which we won't. Whatever happens we will do it together." Dewey smiled and I began to feel a bit better about it. Dewey is right, we have to do this. "Alright let's do this."
---------------------------------------------------------
Dewey's pov
After what seems like hour,which was actually only 40 minutes, we finally arrived. "Alright guys we are here," Launchpad announced. We both got up and looked through the window. There it is, Quakesville. This is it we're finally gonna find out what happened to my mom and maybe we'll find her too. "Alright guys I'm gonna crash this plane over there." "Don't you mean land?" Webby asks while I sit down and put the seat belt on.
"Land?" Launchpad asks confused. "Nevermind." Webby responds putting on her seatbelt.

After the crash we all got out. "Thanks Launchpad we're gonna go check the museum." I say while pulling Webby with me. "Alright be back by 3 I have something to do." Launchpad then stares off into the distance and mumbled something I couldn't hear.
--------------------------------------------------------
When we reached the museum Webby ran all around taking pictures of everything. "Woah look at all this neat stuff!" "Webby stay focus. We need to look for the spear of Selene." "Oh right sorry."

We looked all around but didn't find anything that has anything to do with a spear, Selene, or Mom. "Ugh," I say loosing my patience," this is pointless we aren't going to find anything at this rate." "Maybe we should ask someone." Webby took a look around before running up to a quy cleaning the floor and ask, "Excuse me sir, do you know where the Spear of Selene is?" "Umm sorry I don't know what you mean." "You know the S.S?" "You should ask Mira, she is the only one who knows where everything is." "Thank you but, um where is she?" "Mira is usually at the counter in the back of the museum. If she's not there she is probably on break." "Thank you. Did you hear that Dewey we better head to the back." "On it." I headed to the back with Webby right behind me.

"Here it is but, I don't see anyone" hmm that's weird. What did the guy say again? If she isn't here she is probably on break right. Then I guess we should wait. "That's weird." Webby said. "What is?" "Well it's 10 in the morning. Too late for breakfast and too early for lunch." "Maybe she's having brunch?" "What's this?" Webby pulls something from behind the counter. It was a note that says, Dear travellers, you must follow the notes I send you. Find all the notes and you will obtain the object you seek to find.

1st
I am somewhere dusty and old
To live with me you gotta be bold
Of all the creatures I'm best known
But now I'm nothing but a bone

"

Ugh why does it have to be riddles. I hate riddles. Why couldn't you just have told us where the fricking thing is!" "Hmm old, dust, best known, bone? Ah-ha! I got it! I know where the first note is." "Where!" "It's at..."

Author's note
Hi guys I hope you like this. Sorry for the cliffhanger XD. Debbigail is one of my favorite ships. Sorry there wasn't any moment in here, but I promise the next one will have some more. If anyone can guess where the note is I will give you a shout out. Until then. Bye