The spoon

Dewey's pov
I walked down the hallway towards the office. To be honest I don't really think this disgise is going to work but, you never know. In case it does I have Webby right behind me watching my back. Plus, I have my handy spoon. To be honest I am looking forward to using it.

I looked over there were two guards blocking the door. I walked up to one and said. "Can you help me? I can't seem to find the exit." I say trying to sound as clueless as possible, which was surprisingly easy. "Sure follow me." He says will walking to the left. After walking about halfway I said, " Oh no. I left my bag of there. Stay here I'm going to go back for it." Be fore he could argue I went back the way we came. When I got back the other guard from earlier questioned, "hey what happened to the guard you were with?" "Oh," I responded, "I left my bag here so I went to grab it." "Oh okay. Wait you don't have a-" Bang! Iswang the spoon across his face and he knocked out. Wow. This spoon is AWESOME! I wonder what it was made of. (Rock. It was rock.) I looked at the guard. He was out cold.

I leaned against the office's door to hear what was going on inside. "I know they are kids but I don't care! They are going to pay for what the did ! Especially the blue one. Or red. Or whatever color he is going to be next!" Green. The color is green. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say this disgise isn't going to work on him. Oh well all I need is my trusty spoon. I knocked on the door and got into my swinging position. When Will opened the door I jumped up and smacked him in the face. "Arg!" He yells tumbling backwards. He quickly regains his balance and grabs his baton out of his side pocket. "You're going to regret that you little brat!"

Little? Sure I am a bratt I'll admit that but I'm not little. If anything he's the little one. But I'm smaller than him. So won't that make me littler-er. I dunno back to fighting.

3rd person's pov
Will ran at Dewey. He had hatred burning in his eyes. Why a grown man want to kill a little kid? I don't know it might have to do with the huge narly scar across his face. Will swing his baton at Dewey but, missed as Dewey duck the baton scraping his hair. Dewey used his position to smack Will's feet with his spoon. "Arg!" Will screamed as he kicked Dewey back. Dewey went across the hall rolling on round on the floor. "Dewey!" Yelled a scared Webby after witnessing her best friend get kicked across the room.

Webby ran to Dewey and looked at him. Dewey groaned as he sat up. "Ow." Webby quickly hugged him before grabbing the stone spoon all the ground. She furrowed her eyebrows and stared at Will. Anger began to roar from her as she held the spoon in her hands squeezing it tightly. "You are going to regret hurting my friend. I'm going to hurt you very, very, badly." Wow Dewey thought. Webby is one scarry chick. I love it. Dewey smiled as he stood up to watch the fight.

Webby charger at Will swinging her spoon at him. Will deflect it with his baton and the two began clashing it out. Webby jumped over Will to hit his back but Will was too fast. He deflected the hit and swang his baton at Webby. Webby ducked and used the opening to wack Will in the chest. He stumbled back before raising his baton at Webby agryly. However before he could bring it down onto Webby he felt a arm wrap around his neck.

Dewey jumped onto his back and wrapped his arms around around will trying to distrack him from Webby. Will occupied by Dewey didn't seen Webby swing the spoon until it was too late. It smacked him right in the face. The stone spoon broke his snout as he screamed in pain. He reached behind his back and grabbed Dewey's shirt pulling him off and throwing him into Webby. The impact sent Webby flying into the office.

Webby quickly pushed Dewey off her and locked the door. Keeping Will out. Webby then rushed to Dewey before checking to see if he was alright.

Webby's pov
"Dewey are you okay?" I ask picking Dewey's head off the floor and positioning it onto my lap. Dewey groaned as he sat up rubbing my head. "Yeah I'm fine. Where are we?" He says looking around. "Oh no. Please don't tell me we are back in the office with no way out." "Okay." I say looking at Dewey. He looked back with an annoyed look. "What? You told me not to tell you."

Dewey got up and began checking the drawers for my bag. "Here it is." Dewey said holding my bag in his hands. "My bag!" I ran over to him pulling it out of Dewey's hand and checking inside for the map and the notes. They were there.

"Finally everything is in place. Now to the artifact exhibit." "Actually," Dewey responds pulling out a folded up piece of paper. He unfolded it and handed it to me. Congratulations you have found the next note. I glance up at Dewey who had his usual smile. "You got it all by yourself?" He nodded and I began to smile. "Great job Dewey." Your number is 8. I wrote it on the number on the next line. The next riddle is,

4th
We get you from here to there
You can find our gas anywhere
Before us you had to ride a horse
But everyone has us now, of course

Hmm what could that be? "I was thinking and maybe it's a car." I looked at Dewey thinking about his hypothesis. That seems like a likely answer. I check my map and sure enough there it was. The first automobile exhibit. "I guess we have our next destination." Dewey stood under the vent and held his hand in a boost position. "After you." " Such a gentleman." I say as I stepped on his hand. He boosted me up into the vent while saying, "I try." I giggled before beginning to crawl. I waited for before Dewey to climb in before continuing. "Make sure you close it." "On it." Dewey closed the grate before looking at me. I smiled and began crawling. 0-8_-_-_-_ almost there.

Author's note
I hope you enjoy this. I apologise if the fight scene wasn't any good. Anyway Cartoonlover233 got it right. You're pretty smart. Or I'm just bad at riddles, or both. Thank you for reading until next time. Bye.