The End

Author's note
I know I haven't been uploading recently. I'm sorry. This is the last chapter of the book it won't have a lot of Debbigail moments. I know this is a Debbigail book but don't worry. The next book will be full of Debbigail moments. That is if you want a second book. Anyway Im going to let you get to reading.

Webby's pov
"Okay here's the plan. I'm going to sneak my way around the first guard and take him out while the second guard is checking the fish tanks. Then I'll get the second guard to turn around. He'll see the first guards missing so he will walked towards him looking for him. That's when I jump out and knock him out. Sound good?"

Dewey looked at me with a confused face. "Sure? But what do I do?" "Oh you have the most important job of all." After saying that Dewey began to smile with excitement. "Really!?" Dewey said causing a guard to walk near the vent. "Shhhhhh." I covered Dewey's mouth with my hand and waited for the guard to wander off. "Sorry." Dewey apologized. "So what do I do?" "You stay here and keep an eye out."

"What? You can't expect me to let you do all the work. I want to do something too." "I know but it'll be easier if I go in alone. After all I was trined by the best assassin/spy there is." "Fine." Dewey said in defeat. "Good." I say while patting his head. He knocked my hand off his head and pouted. I sighed and opened the hatch and climbed down into the room.

I sneaked my way behind one of the guard but before I could do anything the vent opened up and Dewey jumped onto the other guard and knocked him out. Before the other guard could react I hit him in a spot my granny taught me which knocked him out in an instant.

Dewey walked towards me then offered me a fist bump. "Teamwork!" "I told you too stay back." I said not bumping his fist. "I'm sorry but I did take the guy out so, your welcome." I sighed before reaching out my fist which Dewey bumped gladly.

It didn't take long for us too find the next note it read, Wow. Here already. Congrats. Your number is 1. One more and you're done. But check the time. You're almost out. I checked the clock it said it was 2 o'clock. One hour left.

7th
This one is not in our usual spot
But you better still take the shot
Up here there's bright balls of light
It's easier to see at the  night

Hmmmmm. Not in our usual spot? Up here? Balls of light? What could it... "Space!" I turned too Dewey who already put the note in the bag and pulled out the map. "What?" I ask. "Space. The answer is space. Come on Fill give us a harder one. It's like you couldn't think of anything so you just gave up." (Hey!..... Yeah that's true.) "Wow Dewey. I'm impressed." "You sound surprised. You should know by now that all I do is impress." Dewey said winking at me, turning my cheeks a shade of pink. I playfully hit his shoulder making him laugh.

I took a look at the map. "The space exhibit isn't too far we should be there in a few minutes." I said to Dewey putting the map away. 0-8-1-2-1-_ one more and we're done. Even though today has been fun, especially since I got to hang with Dewey all day, I really want to go home. My feet are tired from walking all over the place and my knees hurt from crawling around the vents."When we get home I'm going to take a nap." Dewey said yahning. "Yeah me too."

When we arrived at the space exhibit there was no one else there. Where is Will? "Woah!" Dewey said looking around. There was star charts, space ship parts and something under a white sheet. Dewey walked over too the sheet and pulled it off. It revealed a broken ship. It looked like it went through some sort a storm. That's where we found the next note You did it with an hour left to spare the last number is 8. Congratulations you have done it.