Simon Cowell

Sweat dripped down my forehead in little drops as I pushed myself more and more to get it right. I bounced the ball up off my knee and over to my head, I had to get this right.

The ball went high in the air as I hit it with my head, now for the moment of truth. I took a deep breath and flipped back words, the ball made contact with my foot and it went soaring into the little fake goal.

I pumped my fist in the air "Yes!" I said triumphantly, a laugh sounded from be hind me. I turned to face a very tyred looking Liam, Liam's my roommate and best friend of all time. I'm the shy arty one and hes just well, Liam.

Liam makes his way over to me and puts his arm around me "Have you see Larry?" Liam asks, I chuckle I know his referring to Louis and Harry or as our fans call them Larry Stylinson.

I shrug, Liam laughs "Well mate we best be on our way." Liam says, pulling me out the door and to the kitchen. Liam hands me my suitcase and grins at me cheekily, Liam has been this way forever. "Come on Cheeky Chappy." I say, I take Liam's hand and we head out to the car.

The driver takes us all the way to the studio for our appointment with Simon Cowell and the rest of the boys. Liam and I leave our bags in the car knowing we'll only be an hour then its off to the tour bus for the UK tour. Liam and I take the elevator and arrive in Simon's office in no time.

We enter the large room and spot the rest of the boys immediately. "Nialler! Liam! We missed you!" Lou says from his place next to Harry's. I smile and head over to Louis, Zayn and Harry "You just saw us last night Lou." Liam says hugging Louis, Louis smiles "I know."

He says cheekily, I roll my eyes and head over for my hug. "Nialler! You've grown!" Louis says, hugging me tightly I laugh. "Whatever you say Lou." I move on to Zayn and Zayn pulls me in for a hug. "Hay man." I smile Zayn lets go and I head for Harry. "Nialler, how are you?"

He asks, I smile "Pretty good, what about yourself Hazza?" I ask, pulling Harry into a tight hug. "Liam is staring at you Niall." Harry whispers into my ear and I blush. Why is he staring at me? We part just as Simon enters the office.

We nod to each other, We all take our seats with Harry and Louis then Liam and me then Zayn. Simon takes his seat behind the big desk "Hello, boys long time no see." He says folding is hands on the desk, trouble.

You can always tell its trouble when Simon folds his hands like that... We eye Simon and wait for him to continue on. "We resiliently found a new way to bring in more fans."

Simon says, we let out a breath -or least I did-.. We wait more as Simon pauses for affect and for us to get ready. "As you know your fans seem to think you all have a bit of a 'bromance' going on."

Simon says putting up air quests for bromance. Harry and Louis nod both know all to well... "The broad wants to make it real." Simon says, it goes silent and I stare at Simon trying to get what he just said. What does he mean by 'real'?

"What?" I ask Liam, being the first to break the silent, Liam looks at me and shakes his head. "What do you mean?" I ask, Simon sighs

"Right I forgot your slow. You remember how Harry and Louis are Larry Stylinson to the fans, Liam and you are Niam Hayne, Zayn and you are Ziall Horalik, Liam and Zayn are Ziam, you and Harry are Narry, Harry and Zayn are Zarry Stylik, then Louis and Zayn are Zouis Mainson. We plan to make them all real."