Kiss Me Slowly

Zayn's POV

I once again find myself in the little book shop -Drops Of Jupiter- with Tristen. We lay all the way in the back in the Fictional section. "So what you're saying that you think Mr. Heathcliff and Catherine where fated to meet ?" I ask raising my brow at him, Tristen shrugs. "I think that it was just ment to be." He says before going back to to flipping through the pages of an unknown book. My eyes are trained on his face, I can't keep my eyes off him. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

Tristen says setting his book down on his chest and feeling all over his face. "N-no." I shudder out, my face flushed with a red blush. Tristen gives me a weird look before going back to his book. I can't help but stair at him for the coroner of my eye, hes just so perfect. The way his soft light brown hair falls just barley over his right eye in a slight fridge, and his gray eyes that can look through my soul. Oh man and his laugh. Niall's laugh has nothing on Tristen's..

Tristen finally closes his book, already done with it and hes only had it an hour. "You wanna go get some coffee?" He asks, a smile gracing his plump pink lips. I find myself nodding without a care in the world. We step out on to the street and I'm immediately blasted with cold. "Is it alright if we stop at the bus and grab my jacket?" I ask, Tristen nods and follows me in the direction of where the bus is parked.

Once I see the bus in sight I try not to dwell on the fact that one Niall and Liam might be on there and two we leave tomorrow for Leeds. I leave Tristen by the door so we can make a quick escape if any of the boys are here. I grab my jacket and start to leave my little bunk when I see a plate on the little night stand. I pick it up and take it to the kitchen because I don't need another thing for Liam to nag at me about.

I'm just barley stepping into the kitchen when the sight of blond and sandy brown hair catches my attention out of the coroner of my eye. Niall is straddling Liam on the counter his lips pressed to Liam's, Liam's hands in Niall's hair. The plate slips right out of my hand at the sight of my exes on the counter sucking face. If where being honest it hurt a little but then when I see their faces I close my mouth quickly and take a deep breath

"Sorry for interrupting." I say before turning on my heel and walking right out of the kitchen, I here the shout of Liam for Niall just as I hit the door, pulling Tristen with me out the door and down the street. "OI!" Niall screams at us but I just keep walking and dragging Tristen with me. Once we find our self's at a little park I finally stop and sit down. My head in my hands "Zayn?" Tristen asks quitly after a minute, I don't reply at first and Tristen trys again "Zayn?"

I finally lift my head and meet his eyes "It hurts." I whisper softly, Tristen gives me a look of confusion "I thought he loved me but I guess he loved someone more." I whisper, Tristen's arms wrap about my middle and he pulls me close. His head sitting on mine, his fingers slowly running through my hair, calming me. "The first boy I ever loved, or thought I loved broke my heart.

I gave him everything but I guess it wasn't enough for him." Tristen says, his voice soft and the sound of pain seeping through. "We are a pair arnt we?" I say, snuggling my head into his chest more. Tristen laughs softly before nodding and pulling my chin u to face him "Yeah, we sure are a pair. A fucked up pair." He whisper the last part before pressing his lips to mine.

Harry POV (A/N Play song on side for effect! :P)

Seeing as how Simon wants us to play the act of Larry as real, Louis and I are out to the mall trying to show off the Larry is 'real'. Louis left hand is laced with my right and his thumb occasionally rubs circles with mine when ever he gets a little nervous.

"Lou?" I ask turning to him, hes been abnormally quite today. I find Louis' eyes trained on me, a soft blush crosses my cheeks and I look down at the escalator under my feet and watch as we go up and up. "Can I try something?" He asks, I look back up at him and nod. Louis leans in slightly and I lean in as well. Louis lips press to mine and the first thing I think is 'where they this soft last time?'

"OH MY GOD LARRY KISS!" A girl screams, Louis and I break apart slowly our lips making a popping nose as they leave each other. Louis leans in one more time and presses a soft and sweet kiss to my lips. I smile softly at him, Louis winks at me as he leads me into a clothing shop.

I take a deep breath as I watch Louis run a head of me, giggling like a little school girl. A smile graces his face as he catches sight of a rainbow colored scarf. "Look Hazzabear!" He says, holding the scarf out for me to see. I nod and smile at him "It's lovely Lou." Why can't you be mine for real? I follow Louis around the little shop and watch him try on different things. "I'm hungry. What do you say we get something to eat love?"

Louis asks taking my hand and pulling me out of the little shop. "Sounds good." We hop onto the down escalator, it takes us all the way to the food court. Louis and I grab some McDonald's and sat down in the way back to get away from all the fan girls that had been following us around all day. "It's harder then I thought it'd be, making Larry Stylinson real."

Louis whispers into my ear, making me shivers as his warm breath hit my ear lob just right. I just nod and face a smile, he doesn't see how much I wish he really was mine, does he? I take my lip in between my teeth. Louis leans in, his eyes flicker down to my lips.

He tilts his head to the left just slightly. Our lips are so close I can almost feel his on mine. Louis eyes meet mine for one last time before his ocean blue eyes are hidden behind his eye lids, I close mine just as his lips touch mine. Our lips move slowly but with prepess. Even though its just for pretend, I can't help but think even if it's just for a moment that hes mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

What do you guys think of the feelings between Tristen and Zayn? Lets not forget about Harry and Louis, whats going on there?