We'll Be Alright

A/N

Another lovely Monday update for all you Bromancers! I just want to say thank you to all my fans and all you lovely people who comment, vote and add to you're favorites. :) you guys are all Amazayn!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clothes are thrown all around Niall's room. Some still in his suitcase others in plies on the floor or at the end of his end. Niall's eyes scan his messy room in search of his 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' T-shirt. Niall spots the bright green shirt in a pile next to his night stand and gives tryumpuinfty at it. "Ni, you ready?" Louis asks poking his head into Niall's room, Niall pulls the green shirt over his head and sticks his tongue out at Louis "Yeah." Louis and Niall meet back up with the two other boys in the living room. Louis ad Harry had this idea, seeing as how its our first week back to go down to the club and get pissed. "When did Zayn say him and his friend would be getting here?" Liam asks from his perch on the arm of the couch, Harry shrugs as Louis plops down on his lap. "Like ten minutes or so right?" Niall says, sitting down next to Liam. I wonder who hes bring over? Niall thinks back to when Zayn came into his room asking to talk not even three nights ago.

Flashback

A soft knock at my bedroom door gets me to set my phone down "Yeah?" I ask, Zayn's head pops into my view. "Can we talk?" Zayn asks his voice timid and a little scared sounding, I had long forgiven Zayn for going through my shit but I never really clarified it with him. "Yeah, have a sit." I say patting the spot next to me, Zayn softly shuts the door behind him and pads across the carpeted floor to word my bed. Once Zayn is seated it get quite for a moment "I know that what I did was a jackass move. I know we kinda ended things on a bad note but I'm here asking forgiveness and for you're blessing when I say, that I'm in love and I really want you too meet him." Zayn whispers, I crack a smile at the thought of love. It makes me think of Liam. I pull Zayn into a hug, which he returns after a second of being stunned. "I'm accept you're apology and I'm sorry for blowing up on you about it as well. I'd love to meet this guy who's hopefully taking good care of you." I say, Zayn laughs "Tristan couldn't hurt a fly much less a person." I shake my head at him and we pull apart still grinning like idiots. I press a kiss to Zayn's cheek and that's that.

End Flashback

"You alright babe?" Liam asks, now from beside me and not from above me. I nod and give him a grin. "Just got a text from Zayn, him and Tristan are taking the elevator up right now." Harry says before stuffing his phone in Louis pocket, Harry always gives Louis is phone before we go out and get pissed because Harry has a habit of calling the police and talking about his problems. Yeah, they let it slid two times but the third time Harry had to spend a night in a small jell cell. Louis kissed Harry's head for remembering to give it back. Liam laces our fingers together, his thumb rubs against mine distracting me from what Louis is saying. The door to my flat opens reviling Zayn and a another tall boy with black hair and warm looking brown eyes.

Zayns POV

We stop just out side Niall's door and I turn to Tristan, He warm brown eyes flicker to the door and he taps the side of his first against is leg as a nervous twitch. (A/N i really do that is real live as a nervous twitch JS you know lol) I tug him to me and wrap my arms around his waist."Don't worry, they'll love you." I whisper into his ear, Tristan takes a shaky breath before pressing a kiss to my lips. "For good luck." He says a smile playing out on his lips. I pull him in for another kiss "For good luck." We pull apart and I open the door, Niall and Liam are sitting side by side holding hands while Louis is sitting on Harry on the love seat. "Zayner!" Louis yells, hopping off Harry and tackling me into a hug. "Whoa Lou, chill out mate." I say hugging him back, Louis grins at me. "Come in and sit down with Haz and the rest of the band." We follow Louis to the couch where Liam and Niall are sitting. I place myself between Liam and Tristan, Liam pulls me in for an awkward one armed hug. "Good to see you again mate." I smile at him, Niall gives me a nod which I return. "So who's this handsome fella you got here with ya?" Niall asks nodding toward Tristan, I laugh and Tristan blushes slightly "Um, well this is Tristan my boyfriend." I say before squeezing his hand to let him know that I'm here and that hes not alone. "Well, its nice to meat you Tristan. I'm Harry and this is Louis." Harry says from under neath Louis, Tristan says a quite hello. "I'm Niall, this is me boyfriend Liam." Niall says with a grin that makes all the Lady's -including Liam- swoon and or blush. "It's nice to meet you." Tristan says softly, I give him a smile and kiss his cheek. "Don't be so nervous." I whisper into his ear, Tristan laughs "I'm trying, they are just so intimidating." Tristan says, his eyes flashing over to Louis who's staring him down. I turn my gaze over to Louis "Will you quite staring at him." Louis laughs and shakes his head at us. "So what do you say we get this show on the road then?" Niall asks pulling Liam up to stand next to him, we all nod and start for the door "So whats the club we are going to called again?" Tristan asks, his fingers intertwined with mine. I look over at Harry for the answer "Well it's this club that me and Lou found a couple of months ago down town. It's called Matter, its down in the O2 Arena. They play some kick ass Dubstep!" Harry says waving his hands around excitedly, I laugh at him. Leave up to Louis and Harry to find a knock-out club in the O2 Arena that plays Dubstep..

Liam POV

Leave it to Louis and Harry to find a kick ass club that plays Dubstep. We pull up in front of the large building, the line up front is so long it stretches around a block and a half. "Alright, Louis and I will be right back. We are just gonna go talk to a friend." Harry says before winking and skipping off with Louis. You can see the pulsating purple, blue and pink lights coming from the open door way. Dubstep pouring out on to the street through the windows and door. "Whoa, this place looks pretty cool." Tristan says, gazing at the tall building in wonderment. "Yeah, Lou and Haz always find the good clubs." Zayn says, a soft smile playing out on his lips. I nudge Niall in the ribs and nod my head toward the two love sick fools, Niall grins at me and lays his head down on my shoulder. "So Tristan, where are you from?" I asks, Tristan's eyes snap up to meet mine "Beverley, It's a pretty small town." He says, playing with Zayn's fingers just slightly. I give him a smile "I remember Beverley, it was a cute little town." Zayn cracks a smile at the mention of me remembering the small town, I think back to the fight Niall and Zayn had had in the small town. The fight that made my realize just how much I truly love Niall. "Alright, who's ready to get this party started?" Louis asks, with a large grin on his face. We all give a cheer, Harry grins at us before shouting out "Lets do this poo!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So what do you guys think of Niall forgiving Zayn? Whats going to happen and Club Matter? Also something cool, look on the side at the picture it's a picture of Club Matter -which does exist- Comments? Votes? Favorites? Thanks guys XXX