Drunkin I Love You's

A/N Another Monday update :) Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall POV

The white of the bouncers white t-shirt was making his tropical tan stand out. The bouncer gave a slight nod to us as we pass. "He's big!" Tristan whispers to me, I nod my eyes slightly wide. "Who? Jack?"

 Louis asks, his head cocked to the side as he inspected us. "The bouncer?" Tristan asks, his hands are linked with Zayn's and he looks down to play with them. Harry laughs "That's Jack, he's a massive softly. Trust me." Harry says winking at Tristan, "HAY! That's my boyfriend you're winking at!"

 Zayn says, narrowing his eyes at Harry. Harry just sticks his tounge out at Zayn while Tristan blushes a pretty shad of pink behind his fringe. "Come on lets go get some drinks!" Louis says tugging on Harry's hand and pulling the curly haired lad through the crowed dance floor.

 I look up to Liam, asking him if we can go silently. "Yeah." He says, before pulling me in the direction Louis and Harry went. Once we come up next to the bar, we spot Louis and Harry talking to a fit looking lad. "Niall! Liam! This is our friend Johnny."

 Harry says introducing us to the lad with dirty blond hair. "Nice to meet you." He says holding his hand out toward me, totally ignoring Liam's out stretched hand for mine instead. "And too you as well."

 Liam scuffs before pulling hand away and placing it in his pocket, I side glance at him before I take his hand and intertwine my fingers with his. Liam relaxes visibly and gives my hand a squeeze before pulling me close. Johnny gives us a glance and shot a glare at Liam, I snuggle closer to Liam. "He so wants you."

 Liam whispers into my ear, I shrug "If I was him, I'd want you more." I whisper back, Liam laughs darkly. "Maybe but just remember that you're mine." Oh possessive much? I raise a brow at Liam, Liam gives me a cocky smirk. "I give you a list on how you're mine."

 Liam says, I once again raise my brow at him. "Like when I sucked you off on Louis bed two days before the tour ended and had you moaning like a whore. Or maybe when I teased you with my fingers last night."

 Liam whispers huskily into my ear, I shiver at the thought of last night. Oh god. "Cold Nialler?" Harry asks, genuine concern on his face. I blush but nod "Yeah, its just a little chilly. But that's ok because I have Liam to keep me warm, isn't that right Liam?"

 I say looking up at Liam, Liam nods and gives me a kiss on the temple. Harry and Louis disappear of into the dance floor leaving Liam and I to ourselves, which in our case could be hazardous in more ways then one..

xXx

Liam POV

Where the hell did Niall go? Jeuse I let goof his hand for five minutes and the little Irishman disappears for good. I run into Zayn and Tristan on the dance floor "Have you seen Niall?"

 I yell out over the music, Tristan shakes his head "Did you try the bar?" Zayn asks, nudging his head toward the brightly colored bar. I give them a wave of goodbye and make my way toward the bar. My eyes scan over the crowd of people for well known blond hair.

 I finally spot him sipping a drink at the end of the bar, a anther boy about our age chatting him up. "Niall?" I ask, Niall's head whips up to look at mine and a giant smile graces his lips. "LI!" Niall yells before pouncing on me "Whoa babe, calm down."

 I say pulling him off me, Niall gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "I want you to meet my friend Darren." Niall slurs, points a vague hand toward a brunette boy with freckles. "So you're the famous Liam Payne?" He asks, sizing me up.

 I nod then turn my attention back to my drunken Irishman. "Are you ok baby?" I ask, Niall hiccups and grins once again. "M'fine, Can we go home now?" Niall asks the slurring getting worse with every word said. I nod and take Niall's hand

 "Come on babe lets get you back to the house." Niall gives Darren a wave before stumbling after me, we pass the boys on our way out and give them a wave before disappearing out the clubs back door. "That was fun! Les do it again!" Niall says giggling, I roll my eyes at him and call a cab for us.

 "You know Li, you have beautiful eyes." Niall says seriously before going back to giggling about how the world is spinning around him.

 I pull Niall into a cab telling the driver where to go before putting Niall's seat belt on for him. Niall rest his head on my shoulder, slowly dozing off. "You know Li, I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I know, I know it's really short but honestly its just a filler. But what do you guys think about Niall letting it slip that he loves Liam?