Maybe One Day

Niall POV

We're on the last leg of the tour and I can't say that I'm happy to be going home soon. I think what I'll miss the most is me and Liam sleeping in the same bed all the time. I don't know how I'll sleep without his warm and big body wrapped around mine. As perusal we are warping up a interview with the question on how are relationships are going. Louis and Harry answer with a kiss and a giggly 'We're so in love' look. Liam and I answer with a sweet kiss and a glance that says it all. Well most of it. As each day passes I find myself falling more in love with Liam and everything he does, good or bad. My eyes are trained on Liam's face, he's speaking and laughing about something the interviewer -Cosette- said. I feel myself getting just a little angry. It should be me that's making him laugh like that. "So Niall, whats it like dating a yummy looking boy like Liam?" She asks, finally turning to me and giggling at the motion of Liam's name. "Oh its good. He's so sweet and he's all mine which is a pulse." I say winking at her, Cosette laughs but you can see the angry in her eyes at me. I give her a big smile before she turns to Zayn asking him a stupid question about his tattoos that's been asked a million times. Finally the interview ends and I all but jump up and drag Liam off to our little dressing room. I push him up against the door. "I don't like her." I say, searching his eyes. I place my lips on his ear "Just remember, you're mine, all mine." I say before pressing a kiss to his neck and giving him a little love bite just for added measure. Liam just out a soft moan "God, I love it when you get jealous." He says, I roll my eyes at him and take his hand, I pull him out of the little room and down the hall to meet back up with the boys.

Liam's POV

Cosette gave me a soft smile before turning to Niall and asking him a question, my eyes are trained on Niall's face as he answers the question then gives her a wink. I stop paying attention after that and get sucked into dream land, and before I know it the interview is over and Niall is dragging me out the door and to our dressing room. Niall pushes me up against the door "I don't like her." He says before placing his lips to my ear. "Just remember, you're mine, all mine." He says before pressing a kiss to my neck and sucking a love bite on it. I let out a soft moan "God, I love when you get jealous." Niall roll his eyes at me before taking my hand and pulling me out of the dressing room and down the hall to meet back up with the boys. Paul is lecturing Louis and Harry on spraying the camera man with orange juice. Harry and Louis just brush it off and contiune to give on another piggy back rides down the narrow hall way.

Louis POV

"FASTER HAZZA!" I scream as Harry runs down the narrow hall way and into the lobby. Six or seven fans await our arrival, Harry comes to a stop infornt of them but I don't get down. "Ah Larry." A small Burnett coos to her blond friend. "Hello, Lady's." I say saluting them from Harry's back. "Ello Lou." A tall blond says, I give her a smile that she returns. "Arnt they just so cute?" The red head whispers to one of the blonds, the blond nods just sightly before pulling out her camera. "Can I take a picture of you too?" She asks polity, Harry looks up at me asking about how I feel about it with his eyes. I shrug and climb off his back. "No, no get back on his back!" The little red head says giggling shyly, Harry flash's her a smile that I was sure that only was meant for me.. I climb back on his back and place a kiss on his temple. Harry sighs, the girl takes a picture and just as Harry's lips meet mine she is once again setting off the flash on her camera, scaring the ever loving shit out of me. Harry laughs into the kiss and pulls away. "So how are you Lady's?" He asks nicely, there is a coarse of goods and amaZayns around the little group. "How are you?" The brunette asks, a small smile playing out on her lips. "I'm extrodenHarry!" I say winking at Harry, Harry laughs "I'm Fabalouis!" Harry's wiggling his eye brows at the group of girls. "Harry, Louis do you think you guys could sigh this for my little sisters birthday?" The tall blond asks holding out a post of Harry and I, the caption saying Larry. Harry nods and pulls out a maker form his blazer pocket. "Whats you're sisters name?" Harry asks "Annie." Harry nods and wrights something then hands it over to me.

Dear Annie,

We hope you have an awesome birthday

Love,

Larry Stylinson.

I add a small heart over the i in Stylinson and a cute little smiley face before I pass is back to the tall blond. Harry holds up a finger and digs in his pocket for something, he pulls out necklace. I peek over at it, its a small heart with 1D in the middle, he hands it over to the blond. "For her birthday, tell her its from both of us?" Harry asks gesturing to both of us and takes my hand. She nods "Well Lady's we best be on our way." I say, the girls all nod and after hugs we make our way over to the car that's waiting for us. "That was very nice of you Haz." I say pecking his cheek, Harry blushes and shrugs. Harry watches out the window and I find it hard to take my eyes off him the whole ride home. I slowly find myself mesmerised by every breath he takes, every flick of the hair, pretty much everything he does gets me. I never thought I'd be falling so fast and so hard for my best friend, turned fake boyfriend. Who knows maybe really boyfriend one day..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Awh doesn't this bring out the Larry feels? So know we know how Louis really feels or do we? You also gotta love the Possive Niall earlier.