Chapter 1. -The one with the pregnancy test.

Jen's standing leaned against the wall in the bathroom. She's holding something in her hand. Something that's both exciting and terrifying at the same time. Something she never thought she would hold, at least not with the answer it has given her. She constantly has to blink because she doesn't believe what she's seeing. She doesn't think it's true, she never thought it would be.

Jen's holding a pregnancy test in her hand. A positive pregnancy test. She's never had a positive pregnancy test before. It has always turned out to be negative, so she doesn't know how to react. Is it okay that she is terrified? Is it okay that she's not crying, and jumping up and down? Is it okay that she's happy, and has already made up her mind about keeping it even though she hasn't told Justin yet? A million thoughts are going through her mind, and they all rely on the little thing she's holding in her hand. That little thing just changed her whole life forever.

Jen sits in the bathroom for several minutes before she hears a known sound coming closer and closer. A sound that lets her know that her man is home. The sound of his motorcycle driving up the driveway to their house, makes her more nervous than she's ever been. Nervous because she doesn't know how he'll react. They've never discussed this before, not once. What if he doesn't want the same thing as her? What if...

Justin : Jen! Sweetie!

Justin's voice interrupts her anxious mind, but it surprisingly calms her down. It makes her remember that it's still Justin. It's still Justin she's telling it to. Her boyfriend. No one else.

Justin : Jen, honey. Where are you?
Jen : I'm, uhm. I'm up here!

Justin rushes up the stairs, runs down the hall and walks into their bathroom. Jen's standing in front of the mirror. She's only wearing a tank top and panties, like she has just woken up. There's something in her left hand. He doesn't know what it is, but he can tell by the look on Jen's face that something big has happened. It's just that he doesn't know if it's a good thing, or a terribly bad thing.

Justin : Jen? Jen, are you okay sweetie?
Jen : Yeah, I'm fine. I'm totally fine.
Justin : What are, uhm. What is that? Has something happened?

Jen turns around and looks at Justin. He can sense a glimpse of hope in her eyes. A hope he's never seen in her before. He walks over to her, and gently grabs her hand to see what it is that she's holding. She looks into his eyes while he figures it out.

Jen : I'm pregnant Justin. I'm pregnant!

His instincts are telling him to be terrified. To be freaked out, but his heart is telling him to hug her. Hug, hold and kiss his girlfriend.
He opens his arms for her to throw herself in. She does just that, while tears of happiness are rolling down her cheeks. She's feeling stuff she didn't even think was possible, and she's feeling them with him. His grip around her is tight, like he's never going to let go off her. She doesn't want him to let go either, she wants this moment to last forever.

Jen : We're having a child Justin. A child! Our child.
Justin : Oh my god! You're really pregnant?
Jen : That's what the test says.
Justin : You're carrying our child right now?
Jen : Mhm.

Tears are pressing on in in Justin's eyes as it's starting to become clear to him what's really going on. Jen is pregnant with his child. With their child. Right now as they speak.

Jen : What do you feel? Tell me how you feel about this.
Justin : I feel, just... It's amazing. I've never been happier, for us.
Jen : You really mean that?
Justin : Yeah. I do. It's incredible!
Jen : Oh, babe!

Jen presses her lips against his, while she's still holding the pregnancy test in her hand. It's surreal. Everything about this is surreal. They share one of the happiest kisses they've ever felt as they're standing in the bathroom holding around each other.