Chapter 7. -The one with the bathroom on the plane.

Jen and Justin are sitting on the plane, and they're on their way to New York. Jen's sitting by the window and Justin's sitting right next to her. She's fast asleep with her head resting lovingly on his shoulder. He loves looking down at her face, admiring how perfectly symmetrical it is, and the fact that she's not wearing any makeup at all, makes her even more beautiful. More beautiful because she's more like her, more like Jennifer.

They're going to be living in Justin's New York apartment for a little while. An apartment which is filled with wonderful memories from the early stages of their relationship. Like the the time when Jen hurt her leg, and Justin had to take her to his apartment on his motorcycle to "fix her". He can still remember the terrified look on her face when she got on the back of the cycle. It's oddly wonderful to think about how far they've actually come.

He lets his fingers run through her dirty blonde, soft hair as he enjoys listening to her breathing rhythm. It's the last thing he hears before he closes his eyes at night, and the first thing he hears when he wakes up in the morning. Unless she gets up before him of course, which happens a lot.

Jen : What are you thinking about?

Jen looks at him while he's playing with her hair and looking out of the window of the plane.

Justin : Oh sorry did I wake you?

Jen : No, not at all.

Jen lifts her head up to kiss her man, before she yawns as she stretches out her arms in the air. She reaches for his hand right away, and intertwines her fingers in his.

Jen : How long was I asleep?

Justin : Uhm, like two or three hours.

Jen : That long? So we're almost there?

Justin : Yeah,  we're almost there.

Jen : Good, cause I can't wait to get back to your old apartment.

Justin : Really?

Jen : Yeah, it used to be my favorite place you know.

Justin : Used to? Where's your favorite place now?

Jen : Our home.

She smiles at him, and gives him another kiss before she gets the same terrified look on her face as she got when she got on his motorcycle. She gets that look, because there's turbulence.

Justin knows that Jen isn't a huge fan of airplanes and squeezes her hand even tighter to assure her that nothing's going to happen. He would never let anything happen, and she knows that.

Jen : Oh dear.

Justin : Just breathe Jen. It'll be over soon. I promise you.

His promises means everything to her, and he knows that.

Justin : See. It's over now.

Jen : Yeah, but then there's the landing, and you know that there's so many...

Justin : Jen.

Jen : I know. You're right.

She lays her head back on his shoulder, her hand back on his thigh, and breathes out of relief, before she yet again closes her eyes to make the minutes drift away faster.

A couple of minutes goes by, and Jen wakes up a little confused and a little turned on. She wakes up from a dream. A dream she's had a lot of times lately, she doesn't exactly know why. She's been thinking that it can possibly be the hormones that are running wild, because of the pregnancy. What she do know is that all the feelings and temptations are really hard to resist, and sometimes they weaken her. Or more sincerely, he weakens her.