Chapter 8. -The one where Justin's too worried.

Jen and Justin are standing in the bathroom on the plane still breathing heavily, while they're trying to figure out what to do.

Somebody has knocked on the door to the bathroom, and they have no idea who it is or why they knocked. Incredibly awkward monologues are playing like movie scenes in Jen's head, as the both of them are just standing there looking at each other.

Jen : Oh god. Oh dear god.

Jen slaps Justin's arm to get him to react. She doesn't know what to do, but she hopes that he maybe knows.

Justin : What?
Jen : Say something. Ask what they want.
Justin : No. I'm not going to do that.
Jen : Come on Justin. Quick. Just ask them.
Justin : No, no. Let's just wait till they go away.

Jen and Justin stands completely still while they're hoping that the person who's standing in front of the door eventually will go away. But the problem is that they don't know when. The both of them are still half naked. Their pants are pulled down, Jen's bra is almost ripped off, and Justin's shirt is unbuttoned.

Justin : You think they're gone?
Jen : I don't know.

The both of them gets dressed faster than ever before, while they're still terrified, and a little ashamed.

Jen's begging to god that none of the passengers heard what they were doing, and she begs hard, because she knows how loud they were. She just couldn't help herself. She loses the ability to think straight when she's with him, but she loves it. Justin is her drug.

The both of them suddenly burst into laughter as they realize what situation they're in. They've actually been standing still in the bathroom of a plane for minutes, because they were almost caught having sex. Which may sound very embarrassing, based on the fact that they're both adults, but it was worth it.

Jen : I can't believe we just did that.
Justin : I can't believe you talked me into doing that.
Jen : Oh, but you're glad I talked you into it. Cause this was...
Justin : This was good. This was really, really good.

Justin wraps his arms around Jen and smiles at her, as he kisses her. Her heartbeat is still going fast and Justin can feel it against his chest.

Justin : Jen?

Justin wants to ask her a question, based on the fact that her skin is red, and her chest is heaving.

Jen : Yeah?
Justin : Did you, ehm. Did, uhm. Did you?
Jen : Hm?
Justin : When we, uhm. Did you, uhm, you know?
Jen : What exactly are you asking me Justin?

Jen teases him. She knows exactly what he's trying to ask her, and why he's having that weird expression on his face while he's talking to her.

Justin : You know, since. Uhm, we're in a plane...
Jen : And?
Justin : And, uhm. Did you come?

Jen bites her tongue, and smiles at him.

Jen : What do you think? Justin.
Justin : So you did?

Jen smiles at him again, before she shows him two fingers and whispers something that makes him kind of proud.

Jen : Twice

Jen walks past him without saying another word, opens the door to the bathroom and walks over to their seats. Justin is right behind her, still a little ashamed of it all. But what Jen just told her, helps.

They sit back in their seats without saying another word before they land. Mostly because Justin falls asleep, like usual. His head is resting on Jen's shoulder, and she loves to look down at his face and admire his perfect imperfections. Such as his crooked nose, which gives him character. It makes him unique, she loves that about him. She loves everything about him.