Chapter 15. -The one with the strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

Justin : I still can't believe we're engaged.
Jen : I know right, it's pretty unbelievable.

He wraps his arm around her, and pulls her closer to himself, as they're laying in their bed after yet another day of doing nothing but prepare for something that is just a few months away.

It's been two weeks since he popped the question, and he's now, finally gotten used to referring to her as his fiancé, and not his girlfriend.

Jen : It's absolutely stunning.

She looks down at her hand, and refers to the enormous diamond on her finger. The enormous diamond she's now been wearing for two weeks, but that still shocks her every time she sees it.

Justin takes her hand, to intertwine his fingers with hers. She lifts her head, which has been laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, to look at him.

Justin : So are you.
Jen : Mh. Are you referring to the Jen you met in 2007?

She kisses him, before she laughs, as she realises how much her life has changed since then. How different her life would be without him, how different she would be. Hopefully she'll never have to live without him again.

Justin : I'm referring to the Jen whom I'll be spending the rest of my life with.
Jen : You're too good for me you know that right?

She kisses him again before she suddenly jumps out of the bed, revealing that she's wearing nothing but her white lace panties, that goes perfectly with her tan skin, and one of his old, grey, oversized t-shirts, that's ripped in several places revealing even more of her skin.

Jen : I gotta pee.

She struts off to the bathroom, whilst he's watching her every move, as she's simply just perfect.

Jen : Uhm, Jason called me last night. Amanda's back in town, so I invited them over for dinner on thursday.
Justin : Eh, great. That sounds great.

She flushes down the toilet, washes her hands, and walks out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later, still talking about thursday, as she believes Justin's listening. But he's not. He's not able to, as he's totally lost in the beauty of the view.

Jen : I was thinking pasta, or maybe lasagna, uhm or. What do you think?

She's standing by the foot of the bed, looking at him, waiting for an answer as he's still not listening to her.

Jen : Justin?
Justin : Hm.

He quickly grabs the blanket and covers himself with it, as his body has reacted to the vision of his very attractive fiance.

Jen : What is it? What's going on with you?
Justin : Oh, you know it's...
Jen : Are you hiding something from me?

She walks up to him, and grabs the blanket, before she tries to snag it out of his hands as she's starting to get really curious.

Jen : Honey, let me see.
Justin : Oh, I'd rather...
Jen : C'mon, Justin...

Jen finally manages to pull it out of his hands, to find out what it is that he's really hiding, which in this case, actually is himself.

Jen : Justin.
Justin : It's, I can't help it.
Jen : I'm literally as huge as a whale right now.
Justin : No but, when you're walking around in, uhm that. You're just...
Jen : I'm wearing a crappy t-shirt, and...
Justin : The lace panties.

She lifts her brow as she's not able to see how she can turn him on, when she looks like someone who hasn't seen the sunlight since last spring.

Jen : I wear lace panties all the time.
Justin : It's, ugh. It's not the panties.