Chapter 13. -The one before the proposal.

Jen : Honey, could you help me a little over here?
Justin : I'll be right there!

Justin rushes over to their bedroom, and sees Jen, standing on a very questionable chair, reaching after something in the closet.

Justin : Jen, hold on.

He walks over to her, lays his arm around her waist, and helps her down, as what she was doing looked pretty dangerous.

Justin : Let me get that.
Jen : Oh, well I really just needed a flashlight but, uhm. Okay.

He climbs on top of the chair instead, before he turns to Jen. He's supposed to ask her about something, but he's not able to, as he instantly gets distracted by the view.

She's wearing nothing but his old, baggy, white t-shirt, and a pair of pink panties, but she's absolutely stunning. He can glimpse her belly, as the t-shirt isn't long enough to cover all of her up. But that would just be a shame anyways.

The sun is hitting her from behind, making it look like she's glowing. It reminds him of something he's seen before. Somewhere he's been before. With her. It reminds him of the first summer they ever spent together, the summer of 2011.

Jen : Shhh.
Justin : Sorry.

Justin laughs whilst they're trying to be quiet, as all of the other people on the set are sleeping, while they're sneaking around in the dark, looking for a place to just, be together.

Jen : Where are you going?
Justin : I don't know, where are you going?
Jen : I'm following you.

They start to laugh again, for the hundredth time that night, as they're not finding their way out of the camping site.

They don't see shit, as it's the middle of the night, and the fact that Justin is carrying a basket filled with food, wine and blankets aren't exactly making it easier.

Jen : Shit.
Justin : What?
Jen : I think I've lost my necklace.
Justin : Here?
Jen : I don't know, I had it, uhm. I can't remember.

Jen looks down on the ground, to see if she sees something, which she clearly isn't, as they're surrounded by darkness.

Justin grabs her shoulder and spins her around. She gets completely lost in his eyes, as she's staring into them.

Justin : I'll buy you a new necklace.

He kisses her before she gets the chance to say something, and makes her forget all about everything else but him.

She can't see anything, but she can feel him. Feel him flow through her whole body, as the touch of his lips weakens her in way that never makes her want to let go.

Justin : Come.

He takes her hand, and leads her through the camping site, into the woods, and to a place she has never seen before.

Jen : Isn't this where we're shooting that...
Justin : Scene by the river. Yeah.
Jen : But what if somebody is here?
Justin : 4am in the morning?
Jen : Well, there might...
Justin : Jen, don't worry about it. We're by ourselves.

Justin rolls out the carpet, before they sit down next to each other, and cuddles up in all the other blankets as the cool summer breeze is surrounding them.

They're eating cheese and crackers, drinking wine under the open sky, while they're talking about everything and nothing.

Justin : What's your dream proposal like?
Jen : Proposal?
Justin : Yeah.
Jen : Hm, well actually, it's not the typical "on the top of a hill, with a sunset, and a thousand flowers".
Justin : It isn't?
Jen : It's actually just at home. I, uhm I don't know I just, I'm not into that whole over the top thing. I've had that, and it's not, uhm. Me. I guess I just want it to be special. But in a different way. With the one you love, in the moment, just the two of you.