Chapter 3. -The one with the pregnancy symptoms.

Justin : Okay let's see, pills. I need pills. What did Jen say they were called?

Justin's going through every drawer in their kitchen because he's looking for pills. Pills for Jen who's upstairs feeling horrible. She has a headache, she's nauseous, she's hungry, she's thirsty. She's not exactly feeling her best, and it's up to Justin to make her feel better.

Justin : Oh my god Justin, she asked you to remember one name and you can't even do that! You're useless. She's upstairs feeling terrible because she's carrying your child, and you can't even give her some god damn pills.

Justin's desperately looking for the pills she said would help her, but there's one problem. He can't remember what they were called, which makes the task a little difficult. He can't walk upstairs and ask her, in case she has fallen asleep. So he has to figure something else out.

Justin : Call court! Let's call Court. She knows what they're called, she knows everything! Besides she's been through this.

Justin calls Court, who's sick at home, but not with a flue or anything like that. Court's hungover. Hungover from a party she went to last night. A party Jen couldn't attend because she's pregnant. Again, with Justin's child. Court offered herself to stay home, and that the two of them could do something that didn't include alcohol and exhausting dancing instead. It was tempting to take the offer, but as sweet as Jen is, she told her to go to the party. She knows that Court doesn't go anywhere any more and so she wants her to have a good time.

Court : Hi.

Justin : Hi, uhm Court, you know those pills, ehm the pills you take when you're nauseous, and have a headache and...

Court : The pills you take when you're pregnant? Jen need pills?

Justin : Yeah, and I can't remember the name of them.

Court : Antihistamines.

Justin : Yes! Yes, of course! Thank you Court, you're my hero. Or actually, Jen's hero.

Court : Oh I know. Tell her I'll call her tonight.

Justin hangs up with Court, while he repeats the name of the pills over and over again in his head, just to make sure he really remembers it now.

Justin : Antihistamines. Antihistamines. Ah! There they are!

Justin grabs the pills that were lying in the kitchen cabinet, a bottle of SmartWater and runs upstairs to Jen. He tries to walk into the room as quietly as humanly possible.

Jen : Honey?

Justin : Yes, uhm did I wake you? I'm sorry.

Jen : Oh no, I weren't really sleeping.

Jen's laying on their bed, exhausted. She's wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, a blue and ripped tank top and her hair is a mess. Despite all of those thing that may look unappealing on any other human being, Jen looks hot as hell. There's just something about her that manages to outshine all the tiredness, all the sickness, she just looks beautiful no matter what.

Justin : I got the pills. And the water.

Jen : Oh, great. Thank you.

Justin sits down carefully next to her, gives her a pill and the water bottle. He stares at her while she swallows, a stare that manages to always make her blush. No matter how terrible she's feeling.

Jen : What?

Justin : Nothing, I just like to look at my beautiful girlfriend.

Jen : Are you being sarcastic?

Justin : No I'm not. You are beautiful Jen.

Jen : Yeah right. I've been throwing up all morning, I'm in my sweats and I'm exhausted. How can I possibly look beautiful?

Justin : Cause you're Jennifer fucking Aniston.

She laughs at his comment with the cute laughter that makes her even more beautiful. Justin lays her head gently down on his lap, and begins to play with her hair. He massages her head in a way that makes Jen desperate for his touch. She wants to have his hands all over her body, she wants to be with him.

Jen : Mmm.

She can't be with him like that though. Not now. She really is exhausted, and when they first get it on, it tends to get a bit wild. Plus she feels disgusting. How Justin even manages to touch her, and stay near her, is beyond her knowledge.

Justin : Court will call...

Jen suddenly gets up, and runs into the bathroom. Like she's been doing every other hour the last couple of days. Seeing her like that makes Justin feel helpless. Which he is. There is nothing he can do about it except for being with her, helping her through it all.

Jen gets out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later feeling even crappier than she did before she got in. Justin stands up and walks over to her. He folds his arms around her to give her hug, while she's standing completely still.

Justin : You're really warm baby.

Jen : Ya think? I just threw up.

They lay down on the bed again, where they've been laying the last couple of days. Always together, except for when Justin runs to get her whatever she needs, whenever she needs it. Jen doesn't know what she would do without him. She's not sure if she would be able to get through it all without his support.

Jen : Thank you.

Justin : For what?

Jen : For everything. For being the one I'm doing this with. You know how thankful I am right?

Justin : I know. You know how thankful I am for everything you do for me too right?

Jen : What am I doing for you?

Justin : Well, we can start with the fact that you're carrying our child.

Jen : Yeah, I guess that it is a pretty big favor.

Justin : It is. And I could never do it. It takes a strong woman to go through something like that.

Jen : I know.

Justin smiles at his pregnant girlfriend before he turns on the tv. He looks through the channels when he stops at one that's showing a known show.

Jen : My lord.

Jen sights as she realises what's on the tv. She sights because it's Friends.

Justin : Perfect.

Jen : Really?

Justin : Yes. Now I can watch two of you.

Jen : You're just...

Justin : Who's your favorite character? Mine's Rachel. I've always thought she's the coolest. She's so pretty, even though Monica's pretty too. But there's just something about Rachel that makes her special.

Jen : My god.

Justin : No. No I think it goes more like this, ; Oh my gawd.

Seeing Justin act like Janice makes her laugh. Laugh like she's not nauseous, or like she's not having a headache.

Justin : I think it's kinda dumb that she ended up with that Ross guy though. He really didn't deserve her. Neither did Joey.

Jen : So who should she have ended up with then?

Justin : I mean, uhm. I think they should've included another character. Instead of Ross, she could have ended up with a guy named Justin.

Jen : You know, there's a spin off of Friends, and, uhm. Where she actually ends up with this Justin dude after all.

Justin : Really? I would like to see that spin off please.

Justin laughs, and beds over to kiss her. On the mouth, because he doesn't care.